The steaming rice with pork and rice bowl was placed in front of Ruan Tian, ​​she poked her chopsticks, and the food was tasteless.

Ruan Tian thinks it must be because the man opposite is too disgusting.

She reluctantly ate two more meals, then put down her chopsticks and went to the front desk of the small restaurant to check out.

After coming out of the restaurant, the man behind him was like a shadow that could not be shaken off, following her closely.

The street lights stretched the shadows of the two of them. On the secluded path, only the footsteps of the two of them could be heard.

Ruan Tian suddenly stopped, turned around, raised her eyes, and looked at him coldly, "Have you ever finished?!"

Qin Yu pursed the corner of his mouth in silence. Just when Ruan Tian thought he was going to be a dumb man, he heard him say: "You bought out this road? You are only allowed to go, not me?"

? ? ?

Hear if this **** talk is human!

When did Qin Yu's face become so thick!

Can you speak such shameless words?

Ruan Tian took two deep breaths, turned sideways and let the way open, "Okay, I will let you go first."

The path is clear, let her get off quickly.

Qin Yu seemed a little irritable, loosened his tie, and then leaned on the telephone pole slantingly and lazily, smoking a cigarette in front of her without caring about the image.

Ruan Tian stared at him blankly for a few seconds, then turned and left.

Qin Yu's tone was as flat as ever, "Ruan Tian, ​​I am not in a good mood today, so don't let me discourage you."

He always talks like this.

Of course, justified.

Tough posture.

Ruan Tian sneered, unheard of, and moved forward vigorously.

Her arm was suddenly held down, and the expression on the man who was out of control was not as cold as before.

Ruan Tian was forced to look at him with a fierce look.

She really didn't understand the unpredictable thoughts in Qin Yu's mind.

She thought she had never offended Qin Yu, and didn't understand that he would never let her go for so many years?

Qin Yu was already abnormal. He touched her face, pinched her chin, and even tried to leave his own tooth mark on the corner of her mouth.

"Ruan Tian, ​​you have suffered a lot, why are you still so stupid." He said to himself.

Ruan Tian felt that Qin Yu was in a crazy state at this time and did not want to argue with him.

Her chin was a little bit painful, and the man approached her face.

Ruan Tian just looked at him like this, "What? You want to kiss me forcibly, right?"

Once twice.

Think of her as a soft persimmon.

Qin Yu felt that his liking for her had reached a sickly level.

She seemed to be flying higher and higher, breaking free from the thread on the other end of the kite.

She will only get further and further away from him.