Without the whitewashing and explanation that the reporter had imagined, even Ruan Tian seemed not to be in the accident world at all. The word "orphan" was somewhat vicious to a certain extent.

Doesn't it mean to be parents dead?

After the interview video was posted on the Internet, as expected, people's anger increased hundreds of times.

"Is she crazy? Is this a curse that her parents are dead? Does she have a heart, do you know what she is talking about?"

"Does Ruan Tian still think that she is very popular? Speechless, this is a real character problem, the kind that can be blocked."

"I originally thought that if she apologized and explained, I would forgive her, but now that I don't know it, the fan turns black without explaining."

"Don't Ruan Tian think that he is very straightforward to say this? Why can such a vicious person be rampant in the entertainment industry? It's really a good person who is not rewarded."

In this world, there are people like Ruan Tian, ​​who are not loved by their biological parents and have to endure their endless greed.

Some people are not worthy of being parents.

"Maybe Ruan Tian's parents are really too much. Just like my parents are patriarchal, they are only good to my brother. Junior high school asked me to drop out of school and go out to work to support my brother and help him buy a house and find a job."

Unfortunately, this faint voice was quickly blasted away rudely.

"Washing the floor, Ruan Tian doesn't deserve to be an individual."

Zhou Xiaoqiao was secretly spying on the wind on the Internet. She knew that she should maintain a kind and well-behaved personality, but she had to say that when she saw Ruan Tian being scolded on the Internet, she felt an indescribable pleasure.

Yes, it should be like this.

Ruan Tian should have been returning from the country where he dared not look up to walk, how could he be dazzling than her?

Zhou Xiaoqiao was very pleased with Shi'an's decisive methods. Her depressed mood gradually improved when Ruan Tian's reputation fell to the bottom.

——

Ruan Tian did not regret after saying that.

After the interview, Ruan Tian took a taxi back to Zhou's house. The Lunar New Year was approaching, and festive red lanterns were hung in and outside the courtyard.

Ruan Tian stood quietly outside the fence for a while, and looked in through the gap. There seemed to be a lot of people in the living room, cheering and laughing.

She suddenly remembered, oh, it turns out that today is Zhou's mother's birthday.

She still remembered very clearly that when she returned to Zhou's house in the first year, Ruan Tian also used the pocket money she earned to buy a cake for Zhou's mother, and brought it home with anxiety.

Zhou Mu smiled at the time and told her to put it in the refrigerator first, and then eat it tomorrow.

I dont know how many of them will pass tomorrow. They couldnt eat anymore and were thrown into the trash can by the aunt at home.

Ruan Tian is here to move her registered permanent residence. She wants to move her registered permanent residence out of Zhou's family.

She touched it, really not deliberately picking today this good day to find bad luck for Zhou Mu.