Ruan Tian watched this movie by Shi An Tiao Daliang very seriously. For two hours, she watched in the mist.

Ruan Tian seemed to be the most patient audience in their row. The others fell asleep and left the scene angrily, accompanied by the sound of "something"!

The movie was full, and when it was time to leave, only half of the people remained.

They seemed to be quite angry, and a grumpy old man said to his good friend in particular angrily: "I'm so good, why not just stay in the dormitory and do high school homework for two hours."

What's wrong with these two hours? Why watch a movie!

Ruan Tian nodded in sympathy, this literary film was indeed too stream-of-conscious.

The grumpy old man was still very angry, "Too ugly!"

The first group of people who came out of the theater gave one star without hesitation. At 12 o'clock in the morning, the movie opened, just six.

This should be the lowest score ever filmed by Director Shao.

Sometimes on Weibo, the navy arranged by the An team can only see the praise of Yishui, and even the words that the soul accepts the washing after watching it can be said.

In contrast, scores on movie sites are getting lower.

The next day's pre-sale box office was directly cut in half.

By the third day, the anger of the audience deceived by false propaganda could no longer be suppressed.

The score fell to five and five, and even the e-commerce ticketing platform, which has always been tolerant, only had a low score of 6.9.

Most of the critics on the Internet are the screenwriters and directors of the movies. At the beginning, no one really scolded Shi'an. He was so angry with the unintelligible plot that he had no time to control the well-behaved heroine.

Ruan Tian didn't expect that this movie would be so vigorous. Director Shao was even speculated whether he owed money to the investors, or how could such a thing be shot?

The relationship between Ruan Tian and Shao Chengyue is not bad. She sent a WeChat message and asked: [Have you watched the movie? 】

Shao Chengyue responded quickly: [I saw it. 】

Then he said concisely: [ugly. 】

Ruan Tian felt that Shao Chengyue might not need her comfort.

The two chatted for a while, until the assistant urged, Shao Chengyue put the phone aside, ready to film.

——

Ruan Tians first film "Falling Stars" with a female lead has also been edited and submitted for review, and the date of finalization is just one week later.

The film crew did not engage in all-pervasive publicity activities, but simply announced the release date and the protagonist poster.

Except for the good team, this movie is not worth looking at.

Director Shao only lost his hand a week ago and was taught to be a man by the audience at the box office. People in the circle are not even optimistic about Cheng Sui'an's new film.

Where is the myth that is always enshrined in the altar?

People in the circle waited and watched quietly, only occasionally a few directors gave Cheng Suian's face to help forward the promotion.

Some editor-in-chief in the fashion circle who looks down on others, just waits to see the jokes, and refuses to help with propaganda.

The moment Ruan Tian saw the stills, she was still stunned, and her memory was suddenly pulled back to this year's sultry summer, the dilapidated building, the hopeless, dark alley.