On the day of the premiere of "Unknown", Ruan Tian's support club prepared her for the first time in her life.

Ruan Tian was sitting in the nanny's car, looking at his own roll-up banner and banner outside the front door. He was surprised for a moment, then he slapped on the car window, clinging to the glass and staring at the words on the banner carefully. Sweet boy, the world is so noisy, I will take you to escape to a planet in parallel space."

"Thinking that there is a you in every corner of the world, I feel that the whole world has become gentle."

"No sugar in this world is as sweet as you."

"Come home with me, I will protect you."

Ruan Tian secretly took photos of the roll-up banners, road flags, and banners with his mobile phone, and properly saved them in the phone album.

Passing the main entrance and approaching the entrance, Ruan Tian thought for a while, slowly rolled down the window, then smiled and waved to these hard-working fans, "Thank you."

Crazy screams rushed into her ears.

"Ah, my sister smiled at me."

"I'm dead without regrets, and I will still support my sister in the future!"

"Come on, baby!! We've been here."

When Ruan Tian was acting as a stand-in group before, she was very envious of the fans who had many support agents for the starring role. She still remembered that she had a drink from the support club of the male starring player at that time, and a cup of Starbucks for more than 30 yuan , Bing Shao Taotao.

It was the height of summer. She was holding a plastic cup, biting on a straw, and hiding in the shade with other group performers waiting for the show. She said: "I think I will have so many such good fans in the future."

The group laughed and said: "Dreaming is also very good, everyone has to have hope."

Ruan Tian continued to bite the straw in her mouth and said seriously: "I'm not dreaming."

She is chasing dreams.

Before the premiere, Ruan Tian ran into Qin An in the background. There was a large circle of staff around him who seemed to have just finished the interview.

Qin An was still reluctant to face Ruan Tian, ​​he walked over slowly, "Why did you come?"

He's always playing big-name tricks, he arrived early.

Ruan Tian actually got stuck! ?

Ruan Tian expressed doubts, "Am I late?"

Qin An curled his lips, "No."

He suddenly became righteous and confident, "But you can't come early? My uncle has already arrived!"

Ruan Tian didn't understand Qin An's indignation.

He ignored him.

Instead, she was sitting in front of the makeup mirror, waiting for the makeup artist to apply her makeup.

After Qin An was busy doing nothing, he circled her around her, and he stopped talking for several times. He wanted to ask how she and Shen She were now. Later, he wanted to ask what happened to her and his brother.

Qin An felt inappropriate when the words came to his lips, and he closed his mouth.

Qin An is really irritable, it seems that he has been very irritable since finishing this movie with Ruan Tian.

On the day of the finale, a terrible reluctance arose in his heart.

Ruan Tian couldn't stand the man walking around behind her. Did Qin An take the wrong medicine? ! !