Ruan Tian really didn't expect that Ji Wangjiang, a actor who was too cold and shoddy, wanted to give Shi'an a head start. The relationship between the two was better than she thought.

Ruan Tian happily responded to this solo challenge. Zhengzhou didn't have the opportunity to knock Ji Wangjiang's dog's head. Don't let the opportunity to come here for nothing.

Shi An really couldn't pretend at this moment, and was obliterated by Ruan Tian again and again, and even the best mentality would collapse. She stared at Ruan Tian coldly, her eyes very unfriendly.

Ruan Tian glanced at her, and compared with Zhou Xiaoqiao who pretended to be white lotus, Shi An was not so unbearable anymore.

Ji Wangjiang wore black sportswear with a hair band tied to his forehead. He looked like a boy who just went to college, with red lips and white teeth, eye-catching.

Ruan Tian silently retracted his gaze and began to move his muscles and bones.

Before the start, Wang Baiyuan approached her pretty happily, gossiping extremely, "Ruan Tian, ​​how do you make beams everywhere? Ji Wangjiang seems to be a member of the sports team in the school before, can you?"

Ruan Tian didn't blink her eyes, and told the truth: "I can't."

Wang Baiyuan hates all the people who are more popular than him in the entertainment circle. He thinks that Ji Wangjiang loves to ignore others' appearance is very pretentious. This time he sincerely hopes that Ruan Tian can beat Ji Wangjiang's dog head, so that he can't pretend!

"No, what are you beeping!?"

"I beep."

Wang Baiyuan believed in Ruan Tian for some reason, thinking that she could do everything and she would definitely win.

"After you play for a while, don't be merciful. Grab his hair, kick him in the lower body, take advantage of it, and severely tear off his name tag! It is best to rub his head in the sand and let him I know why I regretted it,"

Ruan Tian was moved by what he said, and it was refreshing just to think about it.

But she felt that it was impractical to rub a big man half a head taller on the ground.

Ruan Tian sighed, "You are not everyone."

Wang Baiyuan let out a cold voice, "You insult me?"

He suddenly became less polite when he spoke, "You are so vicious, you deserve to be shouted and beaten by everyone in the dining ring, for the smelly rat during the festival."

Ruan Tian told him to go.

[Please enter the two players. 】

Ruan Tian took off her shoes, and the soles of her feet sank into the sand, feeling a trace of coolness.

Ji Wangjiang's eyes were full of fighting spirit, and her sharp eyes were about to pierce her chest.

The staff affixed the color nameplates belonging to their teams on the backs of the two.

Seeing that they were ready, the director called to start.

Ruan Tian did not rush forward to fight him recklessly. Although fighting is indeed her strong point, it is not good to be too arrogant.

What if Ji Wangjiang and Wang Baiyuans waste are different!

Did she lose soon?

At first, the two were mainly defensive. One minute later, Ji Wangjiang took the initiative to attack, and the target was the famous brand on her back.