Tian Ruan suddenly smiled and curled her eyes when she saw the light board being held up high.

She waved to the fans and simply greeted her.

The donuts are more enthusiastic.

"Sweet boy, remember to post a selfie!"

"Ah, my sister hasn't seen you for a long time."

"Sister, come on!!!"

Ruan Tian was present today as an award-giving guest. After walking the red carpet, he was introduced to the court by the concierge.

She quickly found her place. Her name was posted on the second chair on the left hand side of the first row. Neither side seemed to be an actor, and the name Ruan Tian had never heard of it.

She wrapped a cloak around her shoulders and sat down.

Soon the vacant seats next to Ruan Tian were filled. It was true that the people sitting around her were not celebrities, they looked like two executives.

One was the head of the fruit station, and the other was the chief brand designer of eevri who lent Ruan Tian clothes this time. The three greeted them one after another.

Then began to chat.

After the brand designer met Ruan Tianzhen, his affection for her deepened a bit. The little girl is so beautiful that she can hold up her beautiful face under the light of death.

Sit quietly here, you are a little fairy.

After the chat, the designer felt that Ruan Tian was quite humorous and had a good personality. The two naturally added WeChat to each other.

What Ruan Tian is going to present is the Best New Actor Award. She and the head of the fruit station went up to present trophies and certificates to the winning newcomers, and took a group photo on the stage.

After "Stars Accelerating", Ruan Tian seemed to disappear from the eyes of the netizens who eat melon. They suddenly noticed that there was no news about her for a while, and they did not see her in the hot search on Weibo.

Xiaohua, who relied on Xianxia's star drama to explode, was just a variety show, which made them feel that Ruan Tian is a strong star, and soaring is also a marketing illusion.

They scooped up on Ruan Tian's treatment at this awards ceremony tonight.

Some people can't believe that she is full of luxury brands tonight.

When the seat table was released by the insiders, it was also unbelievable.

Can Ruan Tian sit with the director and the top executives of the brand? He also presented the award together with the director, which is undoubtedly the treatment that the most popular female star has.

The black powder refused to admit it, and refused to admit it when he swollen face.

Later, the female designer posted a photo of Zhang and Tian Ruan on Weibo, with the words: "I finally saw me today, I really like this sister [picture]."

The girl compared scissor hands in front of the camera with a sweet smile.

It is also rare for a high-cold brand designer to post such a Weibo, and the donuts wailing received pictures, flooding into the comment area to thank them.

The awards ceremony ended in the early hours of the morning, and it was already late, and there were still a large number of loyal fans waiting outside the venue.

Even if only the cars of their favorite stars pass by, they all feel very happy.

Tian Ruan saw her fans waiting in line in an orderly manner. Behind them, they worked hard for a whole day of cheering figures. They all looked like a group of cute little girls.