No one thought Ruan Tian was really willing to spend so long to sue these people who have no bottom line.

She told the five sunspots who had used fierce words to insult and made pornographic rumors and forwarded them in one breath.

The topic of Ruan Tian's victory was also on the hot search, and the fans quickly put the ins and outs of the matter and clarification on the top of the hot search.

Several other star-chaser girls are quite envious of Ruan Tian, ​​who is such a master. She is in good condition and her acting skills are not hindered. The most important thing is that she is also very good to fans.

Heizi sue as soon as he tells him, and he is quick and resolute.

Can be called the first person to fight against the black.

"The Internet is not a place outside the law. It's okay to dislike a celebrity, but it's not guilty to send hundreds of Weibo posts a day to abuse her."

"Sweet Cub is really doing big things in silence!"

"I can imagine these Heizi gritted their teeth and laid down an apology letter."

"I have only one word for this situation and situation: hahahahaha."

"I advise black fans, before the black people weighed whether they had enough money and time, do not lose them, don't be accused and come back to sell miserably."

Heifen is as quiet as a chicken, never jumping up and down again.

People's hatred is not for nothing, the black fans in the entertainment circle are all with fans.

Your sister is too popular and blocked my sister's way up.

Can that not be sour! ! ?

I don't dare to insult the family fan, but the ridicule should continue.

After winning the case, Ruan Tian was ridiculed by the butchered version after a long absence:

[Calling her Sister Ruan really treats herself as a sister, the first star of the dead who burst into a small flower and stabbing her feet for three months. 】

1L: Attorney's letter warning.

2L: How can we look down on our sister Ruan? Some fans said that the second part of the play is the leading heroine, and the queen is scheduled, and you dont have to quickly kneel down for the queen.

3L: Hahahahahaha I really didn't expect her to pick her feet for three months. There was no news, no Weibo, and no schedule. I almost thought she was going to leave the circle.

4L: Exiting the circle is a polite way of saying that it is obviously a ban.

5L: Be careful of rebellion, don't really laugh at her! ! !

Ruan Tian and Xiaoxinren have taken strict confidentiality measures for the new film from the official start to the finale.

The news was tightly covered, probably because there was no large flow of black and red to join, and no one dig deep.

The shooting place is in a dilapidated old city, it is difficult to be noticed.

After the film editing was completed, Weibo was officially opened and the starring lineup was officially announced.

Ruan Tian's name came first, which is undisputed.

At first glance, this movie looks like a very ordinary movie, but after a closer look, it turns out that the director is Cheng Suian.

other people:?

By counting his fingers, no more than three female celebrities have entered the film circle of TV dramas, and they are only two full of money. They have all come back in despair, won the notoriety of box office poison and screen killer, and have basically declared no relationship with the movie.