Chapter 20: (One more)

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Xu Jing's Weifan expressed his anger on his Weibo, they collectively went to the official blog of "Brother and Sister's Travel" to comment.

"If you dare to edit or group maliciously, you are dead."

"Protect our brother!! Our brother is beautiful alone, and the rest of the demons and ghosts go away."

"Fuck you Ruan Tian, ​​caught our Lord Jing sucking blood alone. She was a vampire in her life, right? Speechless."

"I'm going to be an internet spoiler, every day online violence Ruan Tian!"

"Don't be afraid, starting from today, I will kill one by one. I will kill the chicken professionally."

After venting their emotions under the official blog, fans did not let Xu Jing's agent go. If the agent is professional enough, they should put pressure on the show team and kick Ruan Tian out.

"Fatty man, eat and eat, you know how to eat every day, why don't you kill you! That is to say, our brother is kind and didn't expel you."

"@小胖, you **** apologize for me."

"@小胖, you are really gone, what kind of resource did my brother pick up."

"@小胖, absolutely, I am your mother, let our superstar be stuck and hyped? Stupid!"

Ruan Tian said that she really didn't want to fry CP. She signed the contract earlier than Xu Jing signed it.

Does she really want to face Xu Jing's cold face with paralysis?

Ruan Tian felt that if she had to look at Xu Jing's face all day, she would have to apply for a work injury with the program team!

The night before the show was recorded, Tian Ruan received a courier, which should have been sent by Shen She. The box contained the ring and necklace that he asked the secretary to give her two years ago.

Tian Tian looked at it and fell silent.

Did Shen She not understand people? Didnt you let him throw it away? Send it to her, she can't wear it!

This idiot.

Rings and necklaces can sell for a lot of money together. If they were left before, Ruan Tian would definitely sell them without hesitation.

However, her only high-mindedness and backbone kept her from doing so.

When Ruan Tian went out, he threw the ring and necklace into the trash can downstairs.

Just like Shen She, she didn't want it anymore.

——

The first issue of "Brother and Sister's Trip" was recorded on an unknown island. The program team bought tickets for all guests in advance and sent cars to pick them up.

Ruan Tian's house is too remote, she is the last airport to arrive.

Five guests, three men and two women.

Another female guest also knows her. She is the heroine in "Marrying the Empress". Almost all the limelight of the show is occupied by Xu Jing. The remaining bit of heat is Ruan Tian.

Zhao Meng'er, who was the heroine at the beginning, had no sense of existence.

You know that Zhao Meng'er has found a gold master and old man who is more than 20 years older than herself, and finally she is stuffed into "Marrying a Concubine" as the heroine. Seeing that she is going to be popular, Tian Tian, ​​who was born out of nowhere I robbed her of all her enthusiasm. She hated Ruan Tian and wanted to kill her in her dreams.