Zhou Xiaoqiao has been well protected since he was a child.

In the two decades of her life, she has hardly suffered any setbacks or failures.

She confidently believes that since Ruan Tian can create a small sky of her own in the entertainment circle, it makes no sense that she can't do it well.

At first, Zhou Xiaoqiaos self-made brand seemed to be doing well, but the little sisters who depended on her did improve. Gradually, it became a mess.

The reputation is still unsuccessful, the target customers look down on them, and the low-level customers refuse to receive them.

Not going up or down, but getting worse and worse.

Zhou Xiaoqiao didn't believe in evil, so she went home with red eyes and asked her mother for a sum of money. The money was quickly used up. It didn't work, let alone that she was in trouble.

People around me didn't dare to give advice to the little glass heart princess, for fear of hurting her pride and going home to cry.

Zhou Xiaoqiao couldn't accept the fact that she was not better than Ruan Tian, ​​and she really didn't want to close the door in a desperate way. She cried and went to the Shen Group to find Shen She.

The front desk was kind to her, first arranged for her to have a cup of hot tea in the lounge, and then called the person in the secretary room.

Before long, Zhou Xiaoqiao was invited to the top office.

Shen She was wearing a white shirt, his cuffs were doubled, his wrists were thin, and he held a black pen in his slender fingers. He raised his eyes and looked at Zhou Xiaoqiao, and said casually, "Sit down."

Zhou Xiaoqiao wore a cotton-white skirt with her long hair cleverly nestled on her shoulders. She drew a light makeup and was gentle and sweet. She sat on the sofa and wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes seemingly inadvertently, "Brother Shen She."

Shen She put down the pen in his hand, "What's wrong?"

Shen She had to admit that Zhou Xiaoqiao had always been his favorite marriage partner before, and the friendship between childhood sweethearts, growing up together, and the feelings of getting along all these years still exist.

It's just that now that Shen She looks at her, she has no longer thought of marrying her.

The way he looked at Zhou Xiaoqiao was just like looking at a familiar little sister.

Zhou Xiaoqiao raised his red eyes, endured the soreness of his nose, and calmed down for a while before he didn't cry in front of him, "Brother Shen She, am I really bad?"

Shen She did not say anything, so she could watch her tears in his spare time.

There is not much distress in my heart.

Zhou Xiaoqiao bit his lower lip vigorously, "I really worked hard. I don't know why, but I can't do it well."

Shen She raised an eyebrow, "Maybe this job is not for you."

Not suitable for her who has never suffered.

Not suitable for her without any work experience.

Zhou Xiaoqiao was raised very squeamishly.

She wiped her tears, looked at the indifferent man in front of her, her heart sank, "Brother Shen She, I am here today to ask you for a favor."

Shen She didn't seem to be surprised that she would say this, and he said slowly: "Xiao Qiao, no one blames you, and you don't have to worry about it."