to be frank.

Ruan Tian has tolerated Zhou Xiaoqiao for a long time.

If you don't break out in Forbearance, you will be abnormal in Forbearance.

Zhou Xiaoqiao's heroine's halo is a little too strong.

She doesn't even have to do anything, there are many people who like her.

She only needs to squeeze a few tears, even if she does not speak, someone will believe her.

Zhou Xiaoqiao is the most marvelous existence in the world.

She is beautiful, kind, weak, and well-behaved. She fits all the likable elements.

She is good at using her strengths to achieve her goals.

Ruan Tian did not regret after posting this circle of friends.

In the countless times she fought against Zhou Xiaoqiao, she had never won.

Even if she had the upper hand in words, Zhou Xiaoqiao would be loved by others.

So later.

Ruan Tian is almost abandoning herself, so be it, love whoever loves it.

Zhou Xiaoqiao's favorite action is to bite her lower lip, her eyes are not crying.

She is sensitive, and she has long noticed that Shen She's feelings for Ruan Tian have changed.

Even Qin Yu and the others seem to like Ruan Tian more now, only politely treating her as an outsider.

Zhou Xiaoqiao has been the moon in the moon in the stars since she was a child. Even if she had unlocked herself countless times, she couldn't accept the feeling of being ignored.

So when Zhou Xiaoqiao saw Ruan Tianfa's circle of friends, she hid in the room and showed her first smile today.

That's great.

Ruan Tian is still that wicked person, she is still an innocent victim.

After a short while, Zhou Xiaoqiao also commented: [Tiantian, is it my sister that makes you unhappy again? Let me say sorry first, don't you be angry with me, okay? 】

In a simple sentence, it seems that Ruan Tian has become the unreasonable person who makes trouble.

Since Ruan Tian decided not to get used to her temper, she was fed up with her Qiaoyan Qiaoyu.

No matter what happened every time.

Zhou Xiaoqiao would cry for a while, and then repeat the sentence "Did I do something wrong again?" "Don't be angry, okay?" "Blame me."

Ruan Tian leaned on the pillow, sneered, and deleted Zhou Xiaoqiao's comment.

Zhou Xiaoqiao still wants to sell badly in her circle of friends! ? Don't even think about it!

Zhou Xiaoqiao's online marketing has not stopped, and she has established a foothold in the personality of "kind and big beauty" and "true white and rich beauty".

The intensive photos were issued one after another.

In addition, she has found a professional marketing company, and she is already considered as a small net red this year.

In a short period of time, the number of fans has been half of Ruan Tian.

"Little Joe is different from those coquettish **** in the entertainment industry."

"The dressing table is worth hundreds of thousands, so rich. Sister Xiao Qiao, are you still short of sister?"

"I'm really puzzled, why Xiao Qiao's sister doesn't like her sister! Such a beautiful and gentle big sister, I want it all in my dreams."