The editors were dispatched one after another, and they were produced overnight.

Beautiful and romantic BGM, sweet pink filters, just right lyrics, and the video quality is comparable to a well-made idol drama.

The amount of forwarding cp to the edited video is rare.

Xu Jing's Weifen and Donuts are used to them.

Especially Xu Jing's fans, after lingering with the doughnuts so many times, they are already calm.

Just the attitude of "whatever you want" and "my heart doesn't hurt anymore".

As long as the drug-feeding chickens don't engage in yellow or trample on their brothers, they can open one eye and close the other as if they didn't see anything.

The show is recorded for three days at a time. Two female guests live on the second floor of the villa and three male guests live downstairs.

Qin An was hit by Gu Jianghe's phrase "I don't like women" and refused to live next door with him to death. He was homophobic! ! !

Gu Jianghe was speechless and daring to be bold, "I don't like men either."

"What's the meaning of falling in love? Working hard to earn money, buying a house, buying a car, and reaching the pinnacle of life is a serious matter."

Ruan Tian said that what he said was very reasonable. The two went to talk about buying a house and a car. From the price to the housing price, they talked very happily.

Qin An felt that he was isolated by the two of them.

And questioned from the heart, "Is the house expensive?"

Ruan Tian: "..."

Gu Jianghe: "..."

Is this the world of the rich?

Ruan Tian scratched her head, "Otherwise you can buy a set for me?"

Qin An raised his eyebrows, and what he said made people unable to refute, "You are not my wife, why should I buy it for you?"

OK, ojbk.

Ruan Tian didn't want to talk to Qin An anymore in a short time.

At this moment, a row of "She is your wife, she is your wife" and "Marry her, marry her, marry her" quickly flashed across the barrage.

The program will be broadcast live on the Fruit Video APP, and the edited version will be broadcast on Satellite TV.

The number of live broadcasts is still considerable. The program producer is a money-making talent. He has opened five reward chains and forced a battle between fans. Those with high rewards can get the opening reward of the fruit video APP.

The fans screamed.

"@果视频, I think you are short of coffin books."

"@果视频, you know that you are like a nouveau riche now, with only money in your head."

"@果视频, Dad won't even give you money from members, my sister is not short of this one."

The fans who were torn to death on weekdays died down.

Several support clubs issued a joint statement that they will not conduct rewarding battles in the dedicated chain, but only public screen rewards.

Although the incident was a bit unpleasant, the number of people watching the live broadcast that day was still increasing.

In the evening, Gu Jianghe found that the refrigerator was empty and there was no food available. He said, Lets divide the work. Who goes to the supermarket to buy food, who cooks, who washes the dishes, who walks the dog.