Shen She didn't sleep very well during this time, he had many dreams and light sleep, and he always woke up in a cold sweat.

He was originally not very interested in things in the entertainment circle. He didn't have a favorite star, he hardly watched any TV series, and he was not interested in other entertainment activities except for work.

Shen She still watched Qin An post a secret photo of Zhang Ruantian in his circle of friends, only to realize that the two had gone to record the show together.

In the photo, Tian Tian is sitting on a rocking chair on the balcony, with her chin buried low in her collar, only the upper half of her small face is exposed. It is thick and jet black like a small fan, and the porcelain-white skin reflects the golden sunlight.

Qin An's words: [A candid shot in the recording of the show, hehehe, this article is only invisible to Ruan Tian, ​​don't tell her! 】

Shen She stared at this photo for a long time, and silently saved it on his mobile phone.

Many days of insomnia, faint pain in his temples, physical fatigue and mental exhaustion for which no reason can be found, all made him exhausted.

Shen She couldn't help it, and went to watch the live broadcast of the show.

When I first saw it, they happened to be playing a game of guessing the song.

Listening to Ruan Tian's low humming, Shen She almost forgot that Ruan Tian once sang this song to him in front of everyone at the school.

It was not in his heart. After retiring from the live broadcast several times, Ruan Tian is different from the one in high school.

A lot more beautiful, and his eyes are much firmer.

Even if Qin An mentioned his name, Ruan Tian's mood didn't fluctuate much, just like "whatever you don't know" tone.

Qin An didn't believe what Ruan Tian said, and firmly believed that she was bragging. He stood up on his legs, drank a few sips of ice-cola, and then asked: "You dumped him? You brought it up? I don't believe it. !"

Shouldn't Ruan Tian, ​​a lover who loves to die, never let go until he dies?

Ruan Tian replied: "How old are you! What am I going to tell you?!"

Qin An was shut up by the contempt in her eyes.

[Laughing hard at me, Qin An's face is so funny that I'm **** dumbfounded by you. 】

[Lai Lailai this insider tells you that Ruan Tian is bragging. It was his ex-husband who personally took the divorce agreement and asked her to sign it. She is drunk even if she doesn't change her face and lies. 】

[Who hasn't seen the trumpet used by her high school? Love is so intoxicated, how can you be willing to kick Shen Yan]

Think Ruan Tian.

Blow innocent.

Even if Shen She doesn't throw a divorce agreement in front of her, she still needs to come to the door to take the initiative to talk to Shen She 886.

The audience can always linger for a long time because of a little thing, arguing, and can't reach a recognized conclusion.

The black fans have to watch Ruan Tian's live broadcast as if they are looking for abuse, and they have to post some negative reviews after watching them. They frantically swiped the screen and said that Ruan Tian was a mad woman who had no skin and face and was returned by a wealthy family.

The smog in the live broadcast room will not stop for a while.

At the bottom of the screen, Shen She sent a less noticeable message: [I was dumped by her. 】