Hot discussion in the group: [So "Star Speeding" actually kills this stuff, isn't it? This obliteration card that lived in the mouth of the director team was taken by Tian Ruan? 】

"And Tian Ruan also used it on another female guest."

"Speaking of doing Ruan Tiantian, Niu."

"It's the most sassy if the man in black ran away and abstained. This show is really getting more and more exciting."

"The new guest is okay, the red team is just a silly critic of the whole team."

"It is reasonable to suspect that in the next two issues, Ruan Tian will use the obliteration card on Shi'an."

Ruan Tian really thought so. Compared with Shi An, even Qin An, who could not speak human words, became pleasing to the eye.

Shi An was taken off the color badge on her waist by the staff of the program team and picked up the Mai by the way. Her expression was tolerant. In front of the camera, even if she was about to die of anger, she would not have an attack.

Ruan Tian curled the corner of her mouth, smiled at her, and pointed to the obliteration card in her hand, which meant that you would still sit on the bench for the next two periods.

There can be no one second shot, Arathor! ! !

After the man in black challenged successfully, the director team gave Ruan Tian a five-minute break and the game continued.

The number of people in black in the city has not decreased, nor has it increased.

There is one and a half hour left for the recording of the show.

Hiding is not a good way to survive. The people in black keep patrolling the city, and their hiding places will be found if they are not careful.

The air above will ring from time to time.

[Yellow team Li Chao, out. 】

[Blue team Zhang Queque, out. 】

[Sun Pinglin of the yellow team is out. 】

[The yellow team is out. 】

The other three members of the red team followed Ruan Tian, ​​like three tails that couldn't be shaken behind her.

Tian Ruan stopped, confused for a moment, "What are you doing with me?!"

The three remained silent.

Ruan Tian glanced at Wang Baiyuan, "Your **** doesn't hurt anymore?"

Wang Baiyuan couldn't pretend to be clever, and sighed, "Can you be a man? Don't think too much about my ass."

Ruan Tian sneered again and again, "You are rubbing my heat with this kind of behavior now. It's really bad luck for me to be rubbed against the blood sucking by you guys."

Wang Baiyuan: "..."

Zhao Meng'er: "..."

[The city gate offers a reward task, please go to the castle tower to pick up the wanted order and hand it to the city lord. The person who completes the task first will receive 200,000 gold coins. 】

[The time is 20 minutes. If no one completes it within the specified time, the main street in the city will be closed. 】

A rule similar to running poison.

The circle of failure to complete the task will only get smaller and smaller, and the chance of encountering people in black will also increase.

Ruan Tian came back to her senses and found that she had three pairs of eyes staring straight at her face. She was like a mother with three children.