Ruan Tian felt that Qin Yu really had the consciousness of being a duck.

You can say the shameless words like doing one line and loving one line without changing the color.

Ruan Tian glanced at him with disgust, and said clearly: "You can't."

"It's not so easy to sleep with."

"You don't want to use it. Even if you sell it, five thousand yuan will be praised."

Qin Yu didn't feel annoyed, "Then I will pay you two thousand?"

Ruan Tian didn't bother to talk to him about the kung fu, "You pay me back all, then get out."

Qin Yu leaned lazily on the sofa, "Since the money is in my hands, how can it be so easy to spit it out?"

"I don't want the money, you go out." Ruan Tian saw his brain hurt.

Qin Yu sighed, "This is not okay. We do ducks and we have to satisfy our customers."

The man stood up slowly, untied the precious belt and put it aside. He unbuttoned the two buttons on the top of his shirt, and approached her, "I can't carry it on my back, I can't do this stigma."

After a short pause, he uttered softly, "After all, saying that a man is not good is a personal insult."

Listen to what he said, is this what people said?

Ruan Tian wants to give him a thumbs up, and it can be such a virtue to play a gangster.

It's simply amazing.

Ruan Tian sneered: "Don't make things out of nothing. You have never owned something like personality."

After Ruan Tian finished speaking, he stuffed his coat and belt into his arms, "Just let me be your gold master now. Can you be more conscious of being a duck, the gold master will let you go, you just Rolling non-stop, understand?"

Qin Yu took the suit jacket and pondered for a moment, "It's okay, you have the final say."

As soon as the conversation turned, he lifted the corners of his mouth, and said with a smile, "But I didn't make you happy, it was my negligence. This money is hot."

Qin Yu didn't want to really annoy her, so he stopped talking when he said enough.

"Then I'll go back first, I'll be there anytime I need special services."

"No, get out."

Five minutes after Qin Yu left, Ruan Tian dinged her phone and received a WeChat transfer.

Qin Yu: [10000]

Qin Yu: [Take it to buy water and drink. 】

Qin Yu: [We all make ducks so rich. 】

Ruan Tian accepted it unceremoniously.

The wool of the capitalists is neither white nor white.

——

It has to be said that the awards recognized by the whole industry are indeed very heavy, and good movie scripts follow one after another.

Ruan Tian chose a script for the villain heroine.

Mythology, abuse of mind and body.

She takes over the role of a demon girl who has no right and wrong to harm the country and the people.

The investment in the film is huge, and it will take more than a year for the preliminary filming alone.

Ruan Tian left the gap and can continue to go to school during this gap, provided that she is admitted.