Ji Wangjiang's agent did not expect that they stabbed a hornet's nest this time, and they stabbed several large hornet's nests.

Qin's brands, large and small, have completely torn their skins with them, saying that there will not be any cooperation from now on.

Just offending the Qin family was enough for them to have a headache, and they didn't expect that the ex-husband in Ruan Tian's legend and the pregnant family who couldn't fight with each other were surprisingly tacit understanding this time, and they even acquiesced in the meaning of joint ban.

Withdraw funds across the board, and all endorsements for cooperation or upcoming cooperation are also suspended.

As for Cheng Suian's movie, Qin made a strong capital injection the next day, which directly caused Ji Wangjiang to get out.

Qin Yu has never liked to intervene in his own insignificant film and television company, but when he angers him, he doesn't mind teaching these people in the circle to be a man.

No matter how Ruan Tian was, it was out of their turn to spoil her.

Ji Wangjiang's agent was in a hurry, calling around to find a relationship. It stands to reason that they are not low in the circle, and they should be able to talk everywhere, but this time no one listened to help.

It was his ten-year old friend who made a point, "This is indeed something you did not authentically. If you are not sure about it, you will really be forced to **** off. This Ruan Tian, ​​to be honest, Don't think that Qin usually doesn't care about her, but people really can't move."

"This time the Shen family and the Huai family are also mixed in. No one dares to help you at the risk of offending them." After a pause, the friend continued: "If it's ugly, celebrities can still be praised. If such a Tianhuang nobleman is offended, it will not be worth it. You should avoid the limelight first and let Xiao Ji go home and rest for a while."

They knew well that it would be difficult for them to pay for the glory of this break.

Once there is no work and no exposure, it will soon be forgotten by the audience and replaced by others.

The agent did not give up, "Is there no other way?"

"Go back and rest."

After the call, the agent broke out in a cold sweat. He looked at Ji Wangjiang who was sitting on the sofa and smoking. He couldn't even get angry. He rubbed his eyebrows and said weakly: "You go home and stay. "

Ji Wangjiang looked up at him, raised his eyebrows, "No need to make movies?"

The agent has taken him for so many years and watched Ji Wangjiang debut and won the best actor in a movie. Later, he helped him with many successful commercial films. The team has successfully created his personality.

A high-profile, powerful and popular actor.

Before that, they all thought that they had gained a firm foothold, and no matter how big the wind and waves could defeat them.

Over the years, the teams style is really arrogant. The red carpet will always be the finale. No matter how much the role is, the fan will definitely have to do something and never give in.

At the beginning, Ji Wangjiang took the "Star Speeding Up" because of Shi'an. He didn't agree with him at first, but he couldn't get rid of him. Now that he caused such a thing, he really did it himself.

Ji Wangjiang smiled indifferently, "Just so I don't want to shoot."

The agent lit a cigarette and said coldly: "No need to shoot anymore."