Qin An didn't believe it, he felt that Ruan Tian was bragging.

"Don't praise you, you won't be able to find North."

Ruan Tian really won the gold medal in the Little Chef Contest. He ran for the 50,000 yuan prize of the contest and went all the way, and finally won the gold medal.

"The gold trophy is still in my bedroom."

Qin An only cared about the meat, eating jubilantly.

The words "you blow" and "you continue blowing" were quietly written in her eyes.

Cenbe only ate the clear soup pot, and in order to maintain a good figure, he did not touch a piece of high-calorie food, only picked a few greens, and then never moved his chopsticks.

Cen Bei looked like he didn't intend to ask: "Qin An asked just what I wanted to ask, who did you learn your craft from?"

She doesn't care how Ruan Tian's cooking skills come from. What she wants to know is, Qin An said that Ruan Tian picked up trash since childhood?

There is no shortage of people in the entertainment circle who set up giants, but overturned their cars.

She hopes that Ruan Tian is also one of them.

Ruan Tian blanched the vegetables and replied: "I watched the video and thought about it."

She's bluffing.

Half of Ruan Tian's cooking skills are her talents, and the other half is that she once worked in a hotel, worked as a little apprentice for a chef, and learned a little bit of fur.

The barrage scrolled wildly.

[The Chinese little chef is really not Ruan Tian joking? 】

[Is there really a culinary competition that takes such a playful name? I'm ignorant. 】

[Ruan Tian can play anything, as long as you have a little talent, you must show off. 】

[It seems that I can also enter the entertainment circle. I won the community poetry recitation champion in elementary school. 】

Some people are really free and went online to Baidu "Chinese Little Chef" to see if there is this competition.

Most people think that Ruan Tian is playing tricks, or she has too much vanity to brag about.

Unexpectedly, there is such a game really special.

It is a national professional level event, they even turned to the time when Ruan Tian participated in the competition, as well as the video and photos of the game...

[Checked, it was the first year Ruan Tian participated in the competition...]

[It seems that Ruan Tian in the past period is not idle 2333, this is what magical trend. 】

[Even if its true, its not that great...]

Some insiders jumped out to clarify: [My mother is the most famous chef in our town and has received many celebrities. She also participated in this competition that year and only won a bronze medal. I didnt expect Ruan Tian to return It's amazing. 】

Ruan Tian, ​​this is the way of survival accumulated while working!

She was cheeky and blocked the hotel chef many times, and she was so annoying that she became the little apprentice of the cook. Later, when the cook saw that she was talented, she was willing to teach her her unique skills at the bottom of the box. She inherited her own mantle, who knew Ruan Tian would become a star halfway through! ?