Recently.

Ruan Tian found out.

Wang Baiyuan didn't seem to have done that much in the crew. After being beaten, the eldest lady who couldn't hold her hands on her shoulders evolved into a normal person.

It was no longer the attitude of calling her a servant.

When the two of them were shooting rivals, there was no malicious NG incident again, and they kept the face calm and stable.

Because the crew set the scene in the suburbs of Beijing, she would go home and live in the next day when there were no scenes for Ruan Tian.

Ruan Tian had a bad cold after getting in the rain last time, and gradually started to develop a high fever.

She has always been in good health, but this time she had a fever and a cold, and she did not get better even after taking the medicine for several days.

Only then did Ruan Tian go to the clinic at the gate of the community to fetch slinging water. After slinging two bottles of potion, she fainted against the railing.

The doctor in the clinic kindly woke her up, "I'm already hanging, go back and take a good rest. During this time, you should avoid eating spicy food or drinking."

Ruan Tian put on a mask and obediently responded.

Her head was as heavy as the lead, and she walked on the way home in a daze, barely holding the last bit of energy upstairs, just coming out of the elevator, slowly supporting the wall, and fainted.

When Ruan Tian was unconscious, she seemed to hear a "click" as if someone had picked her up.

The cold fragrance of the pine needles on the man's body slowly penetrated into the tip of her nose, and she was weak against his shoulder.

Qin Yu picked her up lazily, and the voice in her throat was lazy, "Where is the key?"

The limp girl in her arms couldn't give him any response, her fever continued, her cheeks flushed.

Qin Yu had never seen Ruan Tian so fragile and pitiful.

In front of him, she never showed weakness, like a little hedgehog guarding against natural enemies, erecting all the sharp thorns on her body, always alerting him, ready to pounce on him at any time.

Qin Yu found the key to her house in Ruan Tian's jacket pocket, and after unscrewing the door, he carried her to the bed and took off her shoes.

While searching for the anti-fever stickers, Qin Yu accidentally saw the contract cancellation letter and divorce certificate placed on the edge of the desk.

Qin Yu still remembered this incident. In fact, in the lawsuit back then, he didn't need to send a whole team of lawyers, but he didn't want to give Ruan Tianliu any luck, and told her clearly that it was impossible to terminate the contract.

Qin Yu covered up the loss of the lawsuit easily. As for the divorce certificate, he saw it very pleasingly.

Ruan Tian woke up in a daze at this time, her eyes dim.

Qin met her awake, "You fainted just now."

Ruan Tian sat up, it was really embarrassing to be hit by Qin Yu at this embarrassing moment.

"I'm fine, thank you Mr. Qin."

As soon as Qin Yu heard this, the corners of his mouth bend. He never said nice things, "Don't call me President Qin, where can I match it? Isn't it?"

Ruan Tian really doesn't understand men.

Is it possible that these words of politeness have violated his taboo?