The Weibo of the technical male fan was only updated once, and only wailed that time. This time it was discovered by accident.

The little girl in the photo is wearing clothes that dont fit well, and the look in her eyes is empty and out of age. A family of four sits in front of the farms small yard. The parents hold their baby son, and the little girl is forcibly pressed on her shoulders. .

The next photo was taken after Ruan Tian arrived at the orphanage. The clothes on her body didn't look very new, but at least they fit well.

The expression on the little girl's face looked much happier than before, her face was gray, but her eyes were shiny and beautiful.

There are also a group of homeless children around her.

Technical male fans are busy preparing for the final exams for a while. They are so busy and dizzy. Time is spent reviewing their homework. Occasionally, they finally get free and go offline after playing two games. They didnt even watch the news online. Which corner he forgot to go to.

When the exam is over, the drama of the goddess is finished, the male fan is lying in the boring grass in the dormitory, ready to return to Weibo to collect some goddess' screensavers.

I was stuck directly when I went up.

The technical man was at a loss. When he was very difficult to climb on Weibo after clearing the cache, he was shocked by tens of thousands of comments and @.

Fucked, and then sat up from the bed like a carp.

The other three roommates were shocked, "Shen Cheng, what's wrong with you?"

Cheng Shen is the nickname they gave him, the first place of the School of Information Technology, the champion of various science and technology competitions, the good academic performance is against the sky, the appearance of pure school grass, three years in university, chasing his sister Can line up from the canteen to the dormitory downstairs, but he only sees games and Ruan Tian.

During this period, his roommate didn't tell Ruan Tian about the scandal. After all, they had seen Cheng Shen's fanatical appearance when chasing stars!

"What's the matter, why are so many people commenting on my Weibo!? Did someone discover the last time I reported the teacher anonymously and insulted him!!?"

After the technical man opened the comment and read it, he let out a sigh of relief.

Immediately after him, he squatted again, "What's wrong with my goddess!? It's over, shouldn't I put the photos of the goddess when I was young on the Internet? It will not affect her."

The roommate said: "Cheng Shen, don't you know? Your goddess' black material has been exploded."

What black material?

"Mentally abused parents."

The technical man is so impressed by Ruan Tian's ability to spit on the nail on the head: "A mother from nothing?"

roommate:""

After probably understanding the cause and effect, the gentle technical man spit out fragrance in front of his roommate, "Fart!!!"

"The keyboard is in hand, see if I will scold these dogs."

"Cheng Shen, calm down!"

Calmness is definitely not calm down.

Technical man re-enables Weibo.

@When can lick to Ruan Tiantian: [Unexpectedly, the Weibo posted a few months ago can receive such a big attention today. I am just a little boy who likes Ruan Tian. These photos are all taken out by myself. Yes, absolutely true. 】