[Our school's 2017 performance class student Ruan Tian absented 22 class hours without reason, and missed the final exam without reason, which seriously violated school discipline and school rules. After the college's research and decision, Ruan Tian is now given a penalty of expulsion from school. 】

Black and white, and the school's stamp.

This expulsion notice does not look like a fake.

Ruan Tian thinks that the person who gave her notice of her expulsion is pretty good, and everything three years ago was turned out to be used as old accounts.

Look, this is the precise wound salting.

Ruan Tian feels that her heart is more painful than the heroine of Master Literature whose kidney was dug out.

Ruan Tian recalled the story of why she was expelled, and once again confirmed that she was a mad woman who was demented by love.

She pondered for a while, and by the way scolded the author, I will kill your mother.

This collection of dog blood is a masterpiece of great success, which brings together all the elements in the female frequency literature.

There are and not only Bai Yueguang doubles, one-night stands, etc., but also factors such as amnesia, car accidents, and abuse.

Ruan Tian was admitted to the Capital Film Academy with the highest score in the professional cultural course in the country. In the final exam of the first semester of the freshman year, she was still the first in the class.

The teacher likes her, without the haze of high school, she gets along well with her classmates.

But the bad is bad. Ruan Tian hadn't been smashed in the head by Chir at the time, and she didn't know that she was a female partner who was destined to live in a book.

She was still a silly pen for love.

Shenshe University went to a foreign country and was admitted to a foreign university before graduating from high school.

Not long after enrolling, there was a car accident on the way to participate in the activity.

Ruan Tian is anxious.

Are almost dying.

Now think about it, people all over the world who love brains should be decapitated.

Shen She was lying in the hospital's ICU and was on a ventilator. The doctor said that he was still conscious, but whether or not he would wake up is unknown.

Ruan Tiantian has no shame and works as a nurse for love.

After taking care of Shen She carefully for a month, he was transferred from the ICU to the general ward, occasionally opening his eyes, but fainting again within a few seconds.

Ruan Tian looked after him for two months without any details. When the weather was good, he would open the curtains in the ward so that he could bask in the sun. Then he would sit in front of the hospital bed and read fairy tales to him.

The school teacher called her a lot. After she explained, the teacher expressed understanding, but she could not violate the school's rules.

In the end, when Ruan Tian was absent from the final exam, she was sent a notice of expulsion.

Ruan Tian took care of Shen She for three months, but he did not wake up.

As soon as Zhou Xiaoqiao came over, Shen She opened his eyes.

This powerful and excessive heroine halo.

Ruan Tian feels that she has done what the hostess should do, but Zhou Xiaoqiao has all the benefits!