In fact, before the movie "Unknown" was released.

Superstitious people have posted prophetic posts, which have been on the front page since the film was set.

[Buying stocks, burst or flutter? 】

"Pu Ma didn't recognize it, Ruan Tian gave me the instinct of a lost star."

"It can't burst, it's so easy to burst, then there will be a few top streams every year."

"Dianying has a good reputation, there is a **** upstairs."

"Is there anyone who believes in word-of-mouth? Who doesn't know that the so-called professional film critics are paid to work. Generally, movies that blow a lot at the beginning will be vigorous in the end."

"Hahahahahaha, look forward to the day Ruan Tian is returned by the film industry."

It wasn't until the box office of "Hidden" took 200 million the day before, and after Gao Separation painted a word of mouth, this post was dug up again.

"Hahaha, it's really rebellious."

"I like to dig graves so much, I can't see the faces of the most praised ones now."

"Sure enough, it's inaccurate to explode this kind of thing, especially on Ruan Tian, ​​even more impossible."

No one thought that Ruan Tian would be so popular.

The heat brought by the work is completely different from the heat brought by the scandal.

After being released for three days, the box office of the movie "Unknown" has been rising steadily, quickly breaking through 500 million yuan, making a good start for the summer season.

And the box office trend is very good, the box office on weekdays is still rising.

The audience who walked into the cinema and the so-called Huangquan Road who like to be online are not the same group.

They haven't even heard of Ruan Tian's messy scandals. They only know that the actress is acting well, and after inquiring the name, he clicked on the attention.

Within three days, Ruan Tian's total Weibo followers have risen to 6 million.

While the movie received rave reviews, Ruan Tians role has also gained a lot of recognition.

"Natural actor", "light of the big screen", "the last actress in the entertainment industry with both beauty and strength" and so on. The media and bloggers used exaggerated methods to blow her up.

The donuts are even more happy than Tian Ruan himself. They are happy and cheered. They repost the lottery to give movie tickets and invite passersby to watch movies for free.

There was a fan who chased Ruan Tian when she first entered the circle and played soy sauce in the major crews, and cried excitedly at home.

When she liked Ruan Tian, ​​Ruan Tian was not active, and those who entered the group that year were all soy sauce roles that did not exceed five minutes.

She used various channels to chase Ruan Tian, ​​secretly went to the airport to follow her, watched her go to an audition by herself, watched her fall asleep tired while waiting for boarding, watched her occasionally participate in one or two variety shows At that time, they all stood in the corner, obviously standing on the stage, but more like an audience.

After she cried, she wiped away her tears and posted a blog post titled "All efforts in this world are rewarded".

"Two years ago, I met this little girl. Regardless of the company, she went to fight for everything by herself. Finally, the role she auditioned was cut off without any complaints. She continued to submit resumes in Daheng country. From the female number N with lines to the stand-in who doesnt even deserve to show her face, she was willing to act, and fell asleep tired at the airport. It was not until the crew realized that her role had been temporarily cancelled, and she rushed to the cheapest plane in the morning. Going home, in the past two years, I have seen her too much hard work."