Zhou Xiaoqiao was accustomed to being held by the stars, and couldn't stand this gap for a while.

Although these noble ladies didn't say cold words in front of her, their eyes still looked at Zhou Xiaoqiao with all kinds of discomfort.

Zhou Xiaoqiao had to maintain her own gentleness and kindness, and could not show the slightest impatience and jealousy in front of them. She forced her smile on the corner of her mouth and said: "I don't know much about her, you ask me, Although I am happy, I can't answer."

A daughter of her age smiled clearly, "I seemed to have seen the scandal between Ruan Tian and Huaimo before, as a scrap, I didn't expect them to have such a good relationship."

"Young Master Huaixiao doesn't like the excitement. To tell you the truth, I can't believe it after knowing that he is also here today. It seems that he is to be a companion to the beautiful woman tonight. Your sister is really lucky."

Zhou Xiaoqiao gritted his teeth and nodded, "Yes."

After returning home, Zhou Xiaoqiao didn't hold back the grievance in his heart, so he cried under the quilt, his eyes were red and swollen.

——

In mid-July, the film continued to rush, from early summer to late summer.

The atmosphere in the crew is harmonious, and Ruan Tian gets along with the people in the crew very happily.

On the day of the finale, Ruan Tian invited everyone in the crew to eat snacks and afternoon tea. She didn't have any celebrities in the crew, and she was very familiar with the assistant director and cameraman.

The cameraman won some awards in the early years, and there are some connections in the circle.

These days, Ruan Tian has been eating and drinking.

Several leading actors were busy taking photos with others, and the assistant director talked to the camera in the shade.

The camera took a breath and said, "Tian Ruan is not bad."

The assistant director rubbed his hands and replied: "Isn't she, she is one of the few actresses who have such a good cooperation. She has hard work and has no complaints."

Before the camera came to this group, I asked what was going on. The male and female protagonists were going to have a quarrel. He originally thought it would be two months of jumping around. He didn't expect that the day before the group was approaching, the male protagonist was kicked.

He also heard that an actor with such a big name was directly blocked.

Just think of Ruan Tian relying on the background, guessing that she is also a difficult master.

Unexpectedly, after joining the group, she was really impressed.

Not only is she a good personality, she has no arrogance and temperament, but she also has good acting skills. She seems to be born for the big screen.

The camera snorted again, "I still want to introduce her to more other directors. Such a good seed should be popular and prosperous."

The assistant director smiled, "Hey, why are you so optimistic about her? You are also a good person to introduce resources."

The camera extinguished the smoke, smiled and said: "She has talent, and she does not have the bad things in this circle. She respects the characters and all the crew. What should I say? You must first learn to be a human being. She will definitely be able to go. Long."

Just like Ji Wangjiang, he just got off the ground with a little skill, and he deserved to have learned such a big lesson.

The assistant director thinks that too, he has a good impression of Ruan Tian. If there is any cooperation in the future, or if there are any good projects in the future, he is willing to keep it for Ruan Tian.