Qin An's mouth is uneasy if he doesn't cause trouble for a day.

What the police say will never be false.

In this way, Ruan Tian went to the police station to fish for Qin An in the middle of the night.

But the news was too shocking.

Ruan Tian is **** remarried! ? Didn't she say that she had a leg with the young master of the Qin family? How did the marriage partner become Qin An?

Not surprisingly.

#秦岸阮甜婚# This topic has exploded.

Red and purple explosions hung on the side.

Suddenly, the person who collapsed the house became a fan of Qin An, and the fans of his girlfriend had not yet reacted.

Their idols have hardly been rumored since their debut, and they are all set up by men who are lonely and straight.

Are you calling Ruan Tian a violent maniac? He turned his head and pierced them.

"There is nothing you fart on in the air!"

"I'm dead, goodbye to the world."

"I knew Ruan Tian was a scourge. I thought she was just the sister-in-law of my idol. I never expected that she would become our sister-in-law now. Go to hell!"

Some Qin fans cried and explained and looked for evidence to clarify, and some fans saw the photos outside the police station with black heads turned off.

Passionate and generous insults Ruan Tian and Qin An.

Dog men and women! Idol disqualifies!

Qin An was also dumbfounded by himself, until Cheng Suian called and asked him what was going on before he got out of the game and glanced at the trash and misty Weibo.

Cheng Suian's tone seemed very solemn, "Yao'er, what is going on? Don't you know who your brother likes?"

Qin An said in his heart that I know the **** better than anyone else!

But this can't be regarded as a catastrophe, it's still his own cheap pot.

He explained with a bitter expression: "Uncle, I just said casually, I didn't know that I would be photographed and stabbed out."

Cheng Suian seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, "It's just a fake." After a pause, he said, "Don't irritate your brother, he has a bad temper."

"How dare I."

Qin An wanted to go online again and yelled at him. In the final analysis, he caused the matter.

He looked at a series of black avatars under his Weibo, only a handful of cpf came with blessings.

Wang Baiyuan and Zhao Meng'er, who once had an intersection with him in "Stars Accelerating".

The red team is unfamiliar in nature, and they both typically take a breath wherever the heat is high.

@汪白元: I wish a hundred years of harmony and give birth to your son early.

@赵梦儿: I wish you two in three years.

I wish your mother the watermelon rind.

Qin An asked himself if he had no grievances or grudges against them. Ordinary passers-by felt that it was a good thing to get married. The wind changed and began to bless.

Tian Tian looked at the blessing on her early birth of a child on the screen, and almost didn't come back.

It's ridiculous.