Qin Yu was stunned, forced to hold her calmly and left the noisy box.

With a calm posture on his face, his heart was already surging.

Qin Yu thought that he would never have the chance to hear a word of like from Ruan Tian in his entire life. When he heard it with his own ears, he was afraid it was an illusion, which he had misheard after being shocked.

Qin Yu took her back to the old house without authorization, and settled directly in her bedroom.

After wiping her face with a towel, Qin Yu stood by the bed and stared at Ruan Tian's facial features for a long time, until his eyes became sour, then turned and went into the bathroom to wash.

After contemplating for less than half a second, he quietly lay down beside Ruan Tian.

At more than nine o'clock the next morning, Ruan Tian gradually woke up.

A pair of palms that do not belong to her lay across her waist, and the man lazily embraced her waist, embracing her in his arms.

Ruan Tian tried to struggle, but he pushed back again.

If it weren't for Qin Yu's eyes closed at this moment, Ruan Tian would doubt whether he did it on purpose.

She was only slightly drunk last night and was not drunk.

She still remembers what happened and what was said.

Ruan Tian stared at the ceiling blankly, and sighed for a long time. After waiting for a few minutes, she tried to get up from the bed again.

The man frowned, his nasal voice was heavy when he spoke, and his voice sounded hoarse. He said, "Sleep for a while."

Ruan Tian: "...I am not sleepy."

She was full of energy at the moment.

Qin Yu slowly opened his eyelids and let go of the palm that was shackled on her waist, "Then get up."

Not long after Ruan Tian got up, Qin Yu also sat up slowly from the bed, leaned on the pillow, and pulled out a smile, "Don't ask what we did last night?"

Ruan Tian turned around silently, "I drank too much, not amnesia."

Qin Yu nodded pretentiously, and opened his mouth, "It seems that you still remember the part where I took my clothes and asked me not to get out of bed."

Ruan Tian: "???"

She was angry and said: "Who do you fool!"

When Qin met and couldn't help her, he didn't think it was interesting.

After getting dressed in front of her, Qin Yu stared at her with dark eyes and asked: "Then do you remember what you said last night?"

Ruan Tian was silent when he asked.

"remember."

Qin Yu paused with his fingertips, "Well, say it again?"

Ruan Tian said: "Don't push your nose on your face."

After saying this, she ran downstairs, panting, her complexion flushed.

Qin An, who was sitting in the dining room for breakfast, thought what was wrong with her, took a big bite of bread, and asked as he ate, "Do you do morning exercises? Run so fast."

Eh, that's not right.

He immediately asked: "Why are you in my house!? Damn, you spent the night at my house last night?"

Ruan Tian said cheeky: "Is there a few days I spend the night at your house? What's all the fuss about."

Qin An thought about it, so he stopped asking more.