It may be because of Ruan Tian's health that day, her head hurts very much, she only remembers other people looking at her, but forgot the teenager in the wheelchair.

Ruan Tian always thought that after she came back, she saw Shen She first.

Before Shen Yan, there had never been such a clean, bright, and beautiful boy in her world.

Shen She was wearing a school uniform standing under the sun, the tips of her hair seemed to be dyed golden by the afterglow of the setting sun, handsome and delicate.

Even she herself had forgotten that the moment the bedroom door was opened, she broke into Qin Yu's world.

When Qin met her in a daze, he probed the temperature of her forehead with his hands, "Burn my brain?"

As soon as Ruan Tian woke up, her limbs were sore and weak, she recovered, took the medicine Qin Yu handed and put it into her mouth. After swallowing, she frowned bitterly.

"Drink."

It may be because of physical discomfort, Ruan Tian has never been so obedient in front of him, letting do whatever he wants, not upset, nor choking with him.

After taking the medicine, Ruan Tian felt that she was still sleepy, and her head was too heavy to lift.

"I am so sleepy."

"Go to sleep."

Ruan Dessert nodded, and just about to lie down, she caught a glimpse of the quilt on her body that seemed to be wrong. She opened her eyes again and looked around, "This is not my room."

Qin Yu hummed indifferently, and said, "This is my home."

She slept in his bed.

Ruan Tian didn't have the energy to worry about these problems. She frowned and said, "I don't like the color of this quilt."

It's black, it doesn't look like a girl!

Qin Yu put down the water glass in his hand and raised his eyebrows, "Okay, change to pink one day."

Ruan Tian was really sick and confused, and didn't feel anything was wrong.

Half-dreaming and half-awake, she whispered: "In fact, beige is also fine."

After Qin Yu went downstairs, his mother looked worried, "Are you awake?"

"Woke up and fell asleep again."

"Let her sleep a little longer. There are dumplings made by my aunt this afternoon in the refrigerator. If she wakes up at night, if she feels hungry, you can cook some dumplings for her, you know?" Mother Qin whispered.

Qin Yun said twice, "I'll cook a bowl of porridge for her now. I guess she won't be able to sleep long."

Mother Qin was startled. When did she see her elder son so considerate, she sighed and was a little relieved, "You take good care of her, I will go back to the room and rest first."

"okay."

Ruan Tians illness lasted for a few days before he recovered. Although she was confused, she still felt that someone around her had been taking care of her.

It is already four days after the fever has completely subsided.

Ruan Tian was sweating all over, but her mind was clear. Early in the morning, Qin Yu had just taken a shower and came out of the bathroom. His upper body was naked, and only trousers were worn. The soft black hair was half dry, and the ends of his hair were dripping with water. Zhu, he was taken aback, then returned to normal, "Are you awake?"