Ruan Tian has only a handful of experience in this area, her face flushed and her ears hot.

After being sluggish for a few seconds, he was shocked by Qin Yu's natural and rascal behavior.

She couldn't speak madly, "You are really shameless."

Qin An, who strolled around outside the hospital, wondered that the time should be almost up, he hummed a small song and returned to the ward. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Ruan Tian pounce on his brother. The postures of the two of them couldn't be said to be pretty.

Qin An deserves to be a man who has seen strong winds and waves, "Excuse me, I will continue to buy food."

Ruan Tian: "..."

She climbed down from him angrily, stood one meter away from him, raised her hand to straighten out her messy hair, "Since you are injured, please stop! Don't be a gangster at every turn."

Qin Yu hummed, pulled the corner of his mouth, and innocently dismissed himself, "It won't listen to me, what can I do?"

Ruan Tian Huangqiang really couldn't open him, she said blankly: "I suggest you cut it off."

Qin Yu: "..."

Ruan Tian felt that although Qin Yu still had the strength to talk to her, the complexion on his face did not look good.

"You take a good rest, I'm home."

Qin Yu hummed obediently, and finally did not forget to remind her, "Remember my porridge."

"I know, I'll give it to you tomorrow."

After she left, Qin Yu was really tired, lacking energy and not feeling well all over, so he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Qin An likes to post to Moments with a little bit of shit. After breaking through the adultery between Ruan Tian and his brother, he couldn't help but start groaning, [I'm afraid I'm about to have a nephew. 】

Xiao Zhang didn't panic at all: "Fuck?!"

Xu Jing: "?"

But lovely love has no head: "Your brother Qin Yu, your sister-in-law Ruan Tian? My mother, Ruan Tian is awesome."

You must know that before Ruan Tian, ​​Qin Yu had never had scandals with other women, and he was regarded as the flower of Gaoling in the wealthy circle that was relatively clean and self-conscious.

No one of them took Ruan Tian seriously. After so many years, they were used to seeing these two rivals. In a blink of an eye, Qin Yu and Ruan Tian were both getting married and having children. They were really surprised.

Qin An only remembered after sending it out. He forgot to block Shen She, and he still did not delete the circle of friends after tangling it.

Anyway, Shen She and Ruan Tian have been divorced for 800 years, and it is not a big deal for each to find a new love.

Shen She obeyed his mother's instructions and returned home after going on a blind date with a well-known lady, only a deep sense of tiredness was left. After closing his eyes for a while, he opened his eyes, and looked at his mobile phone without incident, his eyes stopped at Qin Anfa On the circle of friends.

The natural qi is not smooth enough, so the heart is even more blocked.

Mother Shen asked him: "What do you think of Miss Lu today?"

Shen She was not very emotional, "It's okay."

How can it be? In Shen She's eyes, they are almost the same.