The drama "Marriage the Princess" was originally a low-cost online drama, and it was able to be filmed and broadcast smoothly because of the invitation of the big Buddha Xu Jing.

However, the female protagonist and the second female are all background households who are plugged into the platform. They are not from a major and have no acting skills.

So Ruan Tian, ​​the acting school, picked up a bargain, and the broadcast received a lot of praise.

She was sitting on a horse in a red dress, holding a nine-section whip, arrogant and domineering, her bones revealed her innate arrogance, but she looked at the male protagonist too affectionately, the kind of eyes that will die if you dont get it. It's hard not to be moved by the light.

"I've never seen this actress before. Not only is she beautiful, she has a good spirit."

"It's so beautiful, it's so beautiful."

"Oh my god, why doesn't the hero like her ooh? This look breaks my heart. I feel that no matter what she does, I can forgive her."

"I have been in internal entertainment for so many years, and I really saw the hope of internal entertainment from her."

Jiang Lili went to Ruan Tian's apartment without authorization. He glanced at the woman who was still asleep on the bed. He was silent for a while, and it took a lot of effort to wake her up.

Ruan Tian's eyes were distraught, she leaned on the pillow like boneless, and yawned, "What are you doing?"

Jiang Lili took a deep breath and gave her the phone, "Look at it."

Ruan Tian didn't know, so she scanned it with her mobile phone and read the comments under the official blog. She was slightly surprised, "Are they complimenting me?"

Jiang Lili could no longer control his excitement, holding her in his arms and screaming frantically, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! sweet cub, you are going red!!!"

From the first day Ruan Tian entered the circle, Jiang Lili was her agent. In recent years, due to various reasons, she has not been able to help her receive any good roles. See Ruan Tian's hard work and what I have played all the roles and suffered a lot.

Now that it's hard to see the signs of redness, Jiang Lili almost cried with joy.

Ruan Tian suddenly received so many praises, she was not used to it.

"Hurt! I can't say it's going to be popular."

At most, there are more fans and more enthusiasm than before.

It's still far from the popular little flower.

Ruan Tian read the comments again, a little uncomfortable.

She has never been so praised in her life.

She felt that she could publish a book for the first half of her life, which was called the life of the despised Ruan Tian.

"Sweet boy, starting from today, you must do business well on Weibo." Jiang Lili suppressed his excitement, "I received several calls to interview you this morning, as well as some variety show invitations. Its the feeling of being fainted by happiness."

Ruan Tian paused, looked up at her, and asked, "Have you picked them up?"

Jiang Lili suddenly stopped his voice, his expression was a little embarrassed, "I took an interview, and I pushed the rest."

Ruan Tian: "You don't want to live anymore?"

Jiang Lili felt guilty by the look in her eyes, and had to tell the truth, "The company helped you push."