Ruan Tian hasn't sung this song for years, but the lyrics have not been forgotten.

She took the microphone in Director Liu's hand and sat on a high chair, under the light and shadow, her eyes were faint, and her voice was faint.

The slightly hoarse voice whispered through the microphone, the tone was soothing and sweet, and there seemed to be a slight sadness in the quiet singing.

After Ruan Tianqing sang the entire song, no one except Xu Jing reacted much. No one thought she sang so well.

Xu Jing heard it once in the school auditorium that year. They sat in the same row as the teacher and watched with a smile, but didn't listen too seriously. Xu Jing felt that Ruan Tian was a little more beautiful that day than usual in school uniforms, but he was still a Difficult people.

Director Liu reluctantly announced that Ruan Tian had won the round and escaped punishment.

Ruan Tian feels that Director Liu is also a god, and he has to turn a slow variety show into a variety show with extreme survival challenges. It is no wonder that so many people who have appeared on his show before are reluctant to go again.

At the beginning of the second round, Zenberg silently cheered himself up and must win the second song.

It's a pity that the second song is still a song she hasn't heard.

After dozens of seconds, Ruan Tian said the answer again.

The smile at the corner of Liu Dao's mouth freezes again.

Is there anything she doesn't know? What does she know how to sing like that as an actor? !

At the end of the three rounds, Ruan Tian not only guessed it, but also sang it completely. The blood lost by the program group was lost.

It is indeed good for an actor to sing to the point where the singers are shocked.

The harsh and strict audience suddenly became kind.

[It turned out to be ok. 】

[Ah, I can hear the bitter taste~ It's obviously a sweet song. 】

[Its really nice, its not out of tune, and the voice is very suitable, it really surprises me. 】

[Much better than those who have no business ability and love to tear solid fans. 】

Ruan Tian's intentions were still not enough. After putting down the microphone, she sighed with pride, "I think I will participate in the audition show, I will definitely make a C debut, act as an ace in the group, and become a star of film and television song!"

She shouldn't have been fooled by the scouts and signed a film and television company silly.

Qin Yu really harmed her and missed her stardom.

——

In the next recording, Cenbe still imitated Ruan Tian intentionally or unintentionally, sometimes deliberately imitating her way of speaking, pretending to be upright.

However, the effect is not great, the uprightness is not in place, and it is easy to offend others.

No matter how hard she works, the audience's eyes are on the other four people, her popularity is far behind them, and the degree of online discussion is extremely low.

Cenbe secretly made up his mind to wait until the next recording, to seize the opportunity and perform well.

"My life with my roommates" has become the most popular live show on the Internet recently.