After the beginning of the spring, Ruan Tian gradually had a sense of urgency, but he did not want to be a deserter.

In order to inspire her, Jiang Lili specially made a long red banner for her——【As long as you don't die, you will learn from the dead】

Kind of inspirational.

Every time you read it, you can make an extra set of papers!

Ruan Tian couldn't remember many details of the last college entrance examination. After all, they were all years ago.

Just remember that on the day of the college entrance examination, there were many kind people who gave water at the entrance of the school. The English papers for the last exam were also very simple. She finished writing the papers half an hour earlier and sat by the window on the second floor. After closing the papers, she closed the papers with one hand. Dragging her chin, the lazy sunlight shone on her face, and she stared at the scenery outside the window motionless.

He could see the playground facing the teaching building and the lush old locust tree growing in the middle.

Her mind was filled with indiscriminate thoughts. She wanted to hand in the paper ahead of time and climb up the tree to see if the height was high enough to see Shen She.

A few months before the exam, a medical report is required.

Ruan Tian went to the hospital on a good day. Private hospitals did a good job of confidential homework, and it was difficult for gossip reporters to get in.

The medical examination project was completed soon.

This private hospital seems to be an industry under the name of the Qin family. Qin Yu lived here for half a year of the previous year, and is considered a frequent visitor to the hospital.

The young doctor wore a mask with only delicate brows and eyes, and he could see that he was the kind of clean look, peaceful and handsome, not annoying, wearing a pair of gold wire-framed eyes, slender and white fingers, holding a pen. The font that Ruan Tian didn't understand fell on the medical examination form.

After the doctor finished the physical examination form, he glanced casually, only to see the name column, his eyes became meaningful, "Ruan Tian?"

Ruan Tiantiantou, "It's me, doctor, is there any problem?"

The doctor returned the medical examination form to her, "No problem."

It was only the first time I saw this woman who made the Qin family eldest mad.

Qin Yu is a very famous patient in the hospital.

The eldest young master who can't be offended, the body is especially precious, but he also has a "weak and weak" physique.

I have to run to the hospital at two ends of the day.

From the year he graduated as a doctor, he took over the patient Qin Yu, and this year, the unwilling young master Qin is a lunatic.

The doctor handed her the medical examination form, "Just think you are more beautiful than on TV."

Ruan Tian bends his eyes at him, "Thank you."

Private hospitals with high prices are secluded and peaceful.

The little nurse knocked on the door, "Doctor Zhao, Mr. Qin is here today."

The doctor didn't even lift his eyelids, "Let him wait first, it's not time for the appointment."

The voice fell to the ground.