Two dramas of the same theme fought, and the two heroines had new hatreds and old hatreds, and they were compared as soon as they started broadcasting.

"Xianyuan" relies on the basic disk of Fruit Channel, the first episode of the first episode has just passed the ratings. This rating is not high, but the ratings of the second episode are gradually rising, showing an upward trend.

Fruit Channel didn't have much expectations for this drama. Compared with the powerful announcement and fandom of "Suo Di Ji", the drama they are broadcasting on the channel is nothing.

It's over after the broadcast.

The ratings of "Suo Di Ji" did live up to expectations. The wild list broke three, which is staggering. But before Zhao Meng'er had time to be happy, the ratings of the second episode were directly cut by half.

After watching the first episode of the original fan who was full of expectations for this drama, his anger reached its highest point!

What the **** is this filming? This line, this plot, this special effect are so funny! ?

The anger of the book fans, most people cannot bear.

[I turned on the TV happily and tuned to Red Channel. Your dad who watched this drama was confused. What kind of Deng Xi is this? Don't shoot if you can't shoot, okay? 】

[Your mother, who is the heroine, why doesn't the act open your eyes? I took it even though I was not awake. 】

[My Lingmei is not like this, and my big brother is not like this. The whole crew is a liar, and there is too much difference between the movie and the main movie. 】

[The director, your mother, is dead, and the heroine and protagonist are all buried by me. I think I didn't have this drama. I can't accept it for ten years, so I will broadcast it to me quickly! 】

Preliminary publicity efforts, using the guise of respecting the original work to attract most book fans. Nowadays, the positive film can't keep up with the quality, causing a hundredfold backlash, and the evil force gives back.

A certain part of the score opened that night, "Suo Di Ji" opened but only four points, the comment area is almost all one-star bad reviews.

Zhao Meng'er is always paying attention to the dynamics and wind directions on the Internet. At first, she looked at the high ratings, and she felt happy in her heart, and she was already having dreams of soaring.

But the bad reviews that followed, and the suddenly halved ratings made her panic.

Zhao Meng'ers latest Weibo has been scolded and cant be read. Before the broadcast, she posted many drafts of her acting skills and overturned the car in less than one night.

She hurriedly deleted a few hot reviews, and then found that the negative reviews could not be deleted at all, one by one was pushed up.

Zhao Meng'er gritted his teeth and didn't delete it at all.

Being scolded is also a form of traffic.

She thought of herself passionately, it seems she has a black and red life!

I don't know, what followed is the increasing ratings and discussion of "Xian Yuan".

The Fruit Channel is quite influential among the satellite TV stations, and the lost audience from the Blue Channel and the Red Channel has flooded into the Fruit Channel.

The housewife holding the TV remote control and the student party at home, they used to watch it casually. After two episodes, they unexpectedly discovered that the show was not bad.