Tian Ruan will go to record "My Roommates and Me's Daily Life" from Friday to Sunday, and she has to go to physique classes from Monday to Thursday.

Martial arts dramas are not the same as ordinary costume dramas. There are many martial arts dramas that require high physical fitness, and martial arts actions also have certain requirements for the actor's skills.

Ruan Tian rides to the crews training base to practice his body every day. Except for Ruan Tian, ​​the crew is a group of small transparent people who are diligent and serious every day.

Only the male lead never showed up from beginning to end and never participated in training camps.

Ruan Tian felt a sincere envy in her heart.

No wonder everyone is rushing to become a backstage cafe. This kind of attitude is that you want to come, not come, not come.

And the actor can seamlessly enter the group, no matter how vigorous his drama is, it will not prevent him from continuing to play the actor.

Teacher Wu Zhi was very strict with Ruan Tian. Ruan Tian didn't have any dancing foundation. When he first pressed his leg, tears burst into tears.

The other actors came from a class, and they were more or less solid, and they passed by.

Ruan Tiansheng endured his tears and did not scream. With cold sweat on his head, Teacher Wu Zhi's expression eased a little. Seeing that the little girl could endure hardship, his tone of voice was better than before, "Go home and remember to stretch, otherwise the second The legs of the sky will hurt too much."

Ruan Tian wailed twice, "Thank you teacher for reminding."

After training in the afternoon, Ruan Tian climbed into Jiang Lili's car exhaustedly. She still did not do an interview on the movie channel.

"Unknown" detonated the summer vacation, and there is still more than half a month before the next screening. During this period, the leading actors of the movie can be said to have all the limelight.

The interviews were invited one after another, but Jiang Lili didn't accept them all.

Instead, only a few interviews with mainstream media and TV stations were left.

Ruan Tian leaned back in the chair lazily, yawned, and said, "Li Li, I think I have a tough battle to fight this time."

Jiang Lili talked to her as he drove, "You were bullied by other actors?" She went on to say, "No, my sweetness, you figure out that you are now in the top class and you are not as famous as you. You can handle it by touching the porcelain, you are welcome!"

Ruan Tian said: "No, I'm very popular. The other actors in the crew like me very much."

"Then why are you saying this?"

"The male lead of this play hasn't appeared until today. I think he is going to join the group without training in advance. He seems to be a very powerful Yazi."

Jiang Lili had inquired about the backing of the other party, but the man was young but not so young. Since filming the first scene, he has never been a matchmaker.

When she debuted, she went to the company's female boss, as if she had found a stable backstage.

"From the time this person left the game in person, I knew he was not a good thing."

Ruan Tian stuffed a puff into her mouth, and said as she ate, "Let him tear it up. The fixed things won't change anymore!"

The contract clearly understands that it belongs to whom.