This kind of example of low-cost cut-off change in the circle is not uncommon. Ruan Tian is probably the first person to be tough with the brand.

Jiang Lili's eyes went dark when he saw the news. Ruan Tian's rip-off approach is tantamount to tormenting with the brand, which is very unfriendly to the follow-up of her endorsement.

Generally, if you can bear it, you have to bear it.

Jiang Li was in distress and didn't know how to explain to his colleagues in the public relations department.

After Ruan Tian made the statement, the person in charge of the brand was also dumbfounded, and then his heart was occupied with a feeling of anger.

They look up to Ruan Tian and already value her? Even if you have the courage to push your nose and say that you will not cooperate in the future? Don't even think about it, is Ruan Tian, ​​the endorsement of their head office, enough for her? The heart is so thinner than paper!

The person in charge, who became ashamed and angry, responded forcefully: [Business cooperation has not been negotiated, please Ms. Ruan Tian not to smash it, ps: At present, the company headquarters has no intention of cooperating with Ms. Ruan Tian, ​​and there will be no future. 】

He dared to say that, just to treat Ruan Tian as a bully little actor and forgive her for not daring to announce the contract no matter what.

how to say.

It's been a long time since Ruan Tian had seen such a brazen person.

It's worse than the group acting director who owed her a substitute salary before!

Zhao Meng'er felt that the trouble was not big enough, so he clicked a thumbs up.

The trouble was really not pretty, and the two parties were at a quarrel, and Ruan Tian was ridiculed a little bit harshly.

[Just like Ruan Tian's face is quite ugly, there are more people in contact with the brand, is it possible that everyone has to sign? She may have just got a splash, and the endorsement has to be signed to make a contract, OK? 】

[This sister is really funny, does she know that there are other first-line beauty brands in this headquarters? Self-breaking business road, the first person in explosion-proof. 】

[Interview, how are the donuts? Don't be **** your lips, just lie down and laugh at it. 】

Ruan Tian didn't have time to watch people arguing on the Internet, so she found a lawyer to take over the case at her own expense, and asked Jiang Lili to take photos of the signed contract. She really dared to make a code and po was on the homepage.

Simply agile and never procrastinated, I was stunned by a large group of people.

As soon as the contract came out, the brand's so-called "no agreement" was untenable, and the eyes of the person responsible for the popularity became dizzy. This Ruan Tian still wants to get confused in the future! ? Is she so aggressive? !

At the same time, Qin's Pictures and World Entertainment announced at the same time that no other artists in the two companies would cooperate with them, and the previous contracts were terminated.

These two big companies occupied the powerful actors and popular traffic in the entertainment circle, and almost immediately stunned the person in charge, and then reviewed the background of Tian Ruan again.

Isn't she just a young artist who is just emerging! ? Is there any other amazing identity? This attitude of attaching more importance to her than to the actress made the person in charge confused.