Just a shortlist is enough for fans to blow up for months.

The female stars in the Xiaohua camp didn't even touch the door of the movie, and Ruan Tian seemed to be easily nominated for an award symbolizing coercion and status.

But this kind of thing is all luck, Ruan Tian seems to be born with good fate.

The prize luck is really good.

At the end of October, Ruan Tian formally entered the crew of the new movie in the eyes of a crowd.

The screenwriter and director think they are probably really stepping on shit, luck.

I wanted to find a graduate from a film academy to play the male lead. Who knew that Shao Chengyue even took over the male lead after reading the script, and the pay was not high.

Because of the previous cooperation, Ruan Tian and Shao Chengyue played together smoothly.

Ruan Tian, ​​who has the reputation of "one off", has become easy to laugh this time.

Some sections and lines in comedy movies are really funny.

In contrast, Shao Chengyue, who played the sketch before, is not so easy to laugh.

When Shao Chengyue saw her laughing, sometimes he couldn't help laughing with her.

The two played a pair of pseudo-brothers and sisters in the movie, and often fought each other.

They also have a dedicated camera to follow their interactions on the set, waiting for the movie to be released as a highlight, and it doesn't hurt to stir up cp or something.

The producer asked the director to stop the idea as early as possible, and looked at him like a fool, "Do you still want to fry Ruan Tian's CP?"

The director was at a loss, "Can't she fry it!? I just fry it properly, and now the films are all so dry."

"Do you know that Young Master Qin's anger overwhelmed the CP all the time last time? I'm not afraid that people will be jealous and will not let your movie go to theaters."

Qin's cultural and entertainment industry is well-developed, and it has the largest cinema brand in the country with the largest market share.

The director doesn't hear anything outside the window, he really doesn't know anything.

"Did I sign a golden lump here?"

Not long after the contract was signed, Ruan Tians movie went viral, and she was nominated for an award, and now she knows that she seems to have a great backstage.

There is always a feeling of making a lot of money.

The director is a relatively low-level person in the entertainment industry. He has been divested for N times. He is able to stretch and bend and has no arrogance. He bought milk tea for Ruan Tian with a hippy smile, and changed the face he had pressed before. I invite you to drink milk tea."

This is the first time Ruan Tian has drunk the drink served by the director of Juku Soso.

She was flattered, squinted and smiled, "The director is spending money."

The director waved his hand, "Teacher Xiao Ruan said when he was tired, we are not in a hurry to shoot."

fart.

Work started at eight in the morning and finished at eight in the evening.

I can't wait to shoot seven or eight scenes a day.

Ruan Tian held the cup of milk tea warily, "Are you asking me for something?"

"Really not, I just want to tell you that if you relax and shoot, you must say anything that is uncomfortable. If the crew can satisfy you, you will be satisfied." The director will still say beautiful things.