Ruan Tian was completely offended by her future partner, but she didn't regret the kick she took. She was about to move for a long time, but she was able to catch a fair chance.

This time, Ruan Tian looked at Zhao Meng'er with surprise, gave her a thumbs up, followed Wang Baiyuan's speech, and joked: "Sister Meng'er is awesome."

Zhao Meng'er wanted to cry without tears, she was so angry that she was so angry!

It was Ruan Tian that she wanted to kick away!

As for Shi'an, they have no grievances, no hatred for cutting off explosions, and no holidays before. Besides, Zhao Meng'er has already inquired about Shi'an's family seems to be rich, and she will only offend Shi'an if she has a brain disease. .

Zhao Meng'er couldn't laugh at all, and cowardly explained in a low voice: "I didn't mean it."

Shi An outside the city gate sneered when he heard the words, and stared at the few of them with unkind eyes. He didn't know if he believed what Zhao Meng'er said.

Zhao Meng'er was really anxious. She felt like she couldn't argue with her words. She said again, "I really didn't mean it."

Tian Ruan patted her on the shoulder, "I understand!"

Wang Baiyuan had a "knowledgeable" expression on his face, "We all understand."

No need to explain.

I didn't see that Zhao Meng'er who was usually less courageous than Sesame could make this shocking kick.

Sure enough, people can't look like.

Zhao Meng'er couldn't cry even though he wanted to cry.

After the end of the show, Ruan Tian and Ji Wangjiang's fans tore up.

Ji Wangjiang made his debut at a young age. At the age of seventeen, he took the domestic actor with the highest gold content. He has a large number of role fans and facial value fans. The fan composition is complex and the combat effectiveness is extremely strong.

When the live broadcast went on to Ji Wangjiang's elimination, they couldn't sit still.

The accusations and connotations of each article were overwhelmingly smashed towards Ruan Tian.

"Ruan Tian is not rude anymore. It is because he has no basic conscience to be a human being. Just because he lost the challenge, he should kick people out even if he uses this kind of trick?"

"I understand why she is unpopular in the entertainment industry. Everyone is eager to stay away from people like her, who is unlucky."

"I just wanted to say in the last issue. Using such a precious card as an obliteration card to obliterate other players is really too malicious. At the beginning of this period, I wanted to kick the new actress out again. My little belly is dead. ."

"It's still our brother who is kind. My brother really can't see it. After Ruan Tianhong became more rampant, the suppression is really not obvious at all."

"Cnm Tian Tian, ​​where is my brother not being confessed!!! When was he bullied like this in a variety show!!! You really don't want to die!!! You dare to touch him!"

If it were before the broadcast of "Fairy Margin", the doughnuts would not be the opponents of powerful actor fans.

But Tian Tian, ​​whose popularity has soared recently, hasn't lost much in the fans.

Especially after the technical man found so many black fans of the goddess on Weibo last time, he restarted Weibo and developed himself into a big fan of donuts.