Huaijia can be regarded as a nobleman in the capital, but there is not much news about Huaijia on the Internet, which can be said to be very few.

One post about the background of the Huai family was deleted.

Netizens also stop at Huaijia. The only person in charge now is the grandfather's grandson, a young man who has just grown up.

I couldn't find any photos of him on the Internet, and even his name has not been confirmed.

[Huaiqigu, the only child and grandson of the Huai family, is currently studying medicine at Capital University. I really don't know anything else, and I don't dare to beep on the Internet. 】

Huai Mo's real name is indeed Huai Qigu.

Qi is his mother's last name.

Later, the parents tore their faces and cursed each other to die quickly, and then the two clashed in blood, the two families fell apart completely, and Waimo changed his name.

"Does Ruan Tian belong to the Miao ethnic group? She really knows **** her."

"I beg you, don't give her a person like Miaojiang Gu King. Maybe she and the young master Huaijia met before? They are both in the same circle, so it's not uncommon to know each other. "

"You can't just give away 80 million jewelry, right?"

"I want to get to know him too."

"So Ruan Tian's life is still good. The front foot and the ruthless ex-husband collapsed, and the young and highly educated little milk dog was found on the back foot. What a winner in life is this."

"I want to see the picture of the Huai family."

The photos were turned over and over but no one was found.

Due to Huai's background, no one dared to go deeper.

After getting off the plane, Ruan Tian hasn't found herself on the hot search.

Jiang Lili didn't look at the phone either. They waited for their luggage, then walked outside the airport, said goodbye to the fans who picked up the plane, and got into the nanny car sent by the crew.

The fans were reluctant to say goodbye to her. The moment the car door closed, Ruan Tian heard a female fan shouting: "Sister, after a month, you are finally on the hot search again!"

Ruan Tian was stunned, turned around and asked Jiang Lili, "What have I done recently?"

Jiang Lili shook his head blankly, "No!"

Immediately, she took out her mobile phone to log in to Weibo.

#阮甜人生赢家# This topic is at the forefront of hot searches.

Jiang Lili took a look at it. The first popular article was a long-form analysis, summarizing the men who had appeared in Ruan Tian's life, or the men who had been rumored.

@娱乐圈圈圈: Recently, some netizens discovered that Ruan Tian seems to have a new love. Not long after the two had dated, the other party gave a set of jewelry worth 80 million yuan. The shot is extremely generous. The goddess and the male **** are very generous. Good match. Don't know when you can hear their good news?

Jiang Lili knew every word on Weibo, but she didn't quite understand what it meant when she got together.

Jiang Lili repeatedly confirmed the photos of Ruan Tian at the award ceremony, looked at the necklace and ring that was cut out, and confirmed that it was 80 million instead of 80,000, and took two deep breaths.