Shen She once again dreamed of him and Ruan Tian hiding in a cave in embarrassment and her tears.

She cried very sad, and he looked sad.

The gloomy heart felt like a big rock was pressed.

After waking up, I didn't know when the pillow was half wet.

Shen She sat on the bed blankly, the desk lamp pressed the ticket for the carousel that was torn by Ruan Tian and dropped into the trash can.

He didn't expect that one day he would go to the trash can.

Shen She looks like a pervert, sticking the tickets so that they can be placed on the bedside.

But every time he saw this ticket, he would find it ridiculous.

The promise to accompany her to the amusement park was clearly marked, and she used 500ml of blood to pay it back.

Shen She hadn't seen her as a crying and painful person. He looked at the needles poking into her veins, cold and indifferent.

Seeing her red eyes at that time, she didn't feel much.

He hadn't even played a project with her, not even a qualified companion.

He remembered Ruan Tian bought him ice-cola when he was thief in Shanghai, and gave him the parasol in his hand, telling him to wait obediently, don't run around, she will be back soon.

Shen She said yes, turned around and lost what she had given, without even saying hello, and left the amusement park.

He was playing with her and ruining her heart.

Shen She blinked, his sore eye sockets were soaked by water, his throat seemed to be pinched, and he couldn't breathe.

Even if he could breathe, his throat was painful and bloody.

Shen She had a hallucination. He saw Ruan Tian sitting by the bed in his pajamas and smirked at him, "Am I good-looking?"

He just wanted to say it looks good.

Tears continued to flow from her eye sockets and then turned into blood. She cautiously asked: "Shen She, can you treat me better?"

"Can you care for me?"

Shen She stretched out his hand to hug her, his fingers touched a cloud of air.

He blinked again, where is she in the empty and cold bedroom?

They divorced long ago.

Ruan Tian also left long ago.

At three o'clock in the night, Shen She called the lawyer, "Bring me the divorce agreement with Ruan Tian and show it to me."

——

During the last month of the filming of "Xie Wanzhuan", everyone in the crew was as inspiring as it was.

It made Wang Baiyuan embarrassed to paddle, but he really couldn't bear any bitterness. Sometimes he wanted to lose his temper when he was tired. The assistant who had a good relationship with him said, "Brother, do you want to be popular? If we want to be red, let's grit our teeth, it's not a few days anyway."

Wang Baiyuan really thought about it seriously. He found that he didn't seem to be too popular, and he didn't have to worry about filming or endorsements. Although there were not many fans, everyone loved him very much.

He seems to have no reason to be red.

Thinking of this, Wang Baiyuan was reluctant to work hard.

The little assistant continued to analyze for him, "Brother, there are so many awards ceremonies at the end of the year. If you are red, you will definitely be put in the best position. If you are not red, you can only sit in the corner, and no one cares. "After a short pause, he continued: "And Ruan Tian seems to work very hard, and will be likeable. If you are beaten by her..."