Chapter 30: Reconciliation (End of Arc 3)

So the big news about this fic... It finally has a page on TV Tropes!!!

I feel like this is pretty big! And honestly, it was something that I thought wasn't going to happen. Let me explain why. You see, I knew for a while that my fic was recommended on the Owl House and Amphibia pages, and for the longest time, I think my story was the only crossover that was recommended but didn't have a page (i.e.: all the other recommended crossover stories had pages). I thought, "Huh, I wonder why that is?" and I came to the conclusion that it was because this fic was leaning more toward Luzanne. I'm not sure whether that's true or not, but I finally just accepted it and thought, "Well, I guess my fic isn't going to get a TV Tropes page" and just left it at that.

Shout-out to user Xivu, who was the one who told me about my fic getting a TV Tropes page. And also shout-out to Sarcasm Sage the person who created the page! I don't know if I'm overexcited about that, but I do know I had trouble sleeping the night I first heard that news. Sometimes, it still feels a bit unbelievable...

To those of you who are working on the page, thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to do that! If you'd like to let me know who you are, then feel free to PM me either here or on DeviantArt so that I can thank you personally. I appreciate you building and maintaining the page.

In celebration of this, I was thinking of maybe doing something with my voice. Maybe a comic dub or a cover of "Ordinary". Not sure, but I'll think about it. Might do it during the hiatus.

One last thing, with the uploading of this chapter, both versions of this fic have caught up to each other. The version here is now in the same place as the version on fanfiction.net. So from now on, I will update the stories together.

With all that said, please enjoy the end of Arc 3...

[ Go ahead and start playing "Better Side of Me" by Blessid Union of Souls. Have it playing throughout this first scene. Hope it captures the mood for the scene.]

"Luz..." said Anne slowly

"Anne..." said Luz, looking deep into Anne's eyes.

The two stared at each other for a moment before Anne broke the silence with, "Would you mind if we talked outside?"

"Yeah, sure. That'd be great," said Luz. With that, Anne motioned for Luz to follow her away from the house and out towards a familiar spot where she and Sprig had spent nights outside reading. It was a small hill on the edge of the Plantar's property that had a small section of an old stone wall.

"It's good to finally see you again," began Anne.

"You too. How long has it been?" asked Luz.

"A few months at least. So much has happened in that time," answered Anne.