Chapter 42: Coming Home

Greetings, All!

So, here we are at the beginning of Arc Five. We've come a long way in this fic, and there's still a lot more to go. With that said, I have a request I'd like to make of you, the readers.

If you follow me on DeviantArt, you know I've commissioned some images from my fic (as I've stated in the past, I cannot draw). I have them saved under a collection, and most of them are linked onto the TV Tropes page (though I think the image of Luz in her firefly costume isn't, as of this time). Almost all of these commissions are ones I asked for, but at the end of the day, I'm just one regular guy who only has so much money and therefore can only pay for so many things. I also commissioned the OC character's drawings and the new cover image, and both of those set me back a bit.

What I'd like to ask is that if you, the reader, want to see a certain scene from my fic brought to life, then feel free to call on two artists in particular. Both are artists I've used in the past, and they are both ones that I asked prior to this announcement if they'd be okay with this. Finally, both have profiles on DeviantArt, so you can find them both there.

The first is Julex93. He's made four images for me, and I love all of them. He's done great work in the past and brought to life the very first Luzanne kiss. He has a listing for commission prices on his DA Home page.

The second is R-Doll. He's a very talented artist who made the new BFF photo and came up with a typography for my fic. As of now, he doesn't have a commission rating on his page, but you can still feel free to PM him and ask him for rates.

If you can please show these two artists some love and send some money their way, they could both use it. You'd be helping them out, and me since I'd get to see things I write brought to life. They are both incredibly talented, and I love everything they've made for me, so please consider supporting them.

Aside from that, this chapter proved to be a lot harder to write than I initially thought. You'll probably see why as you read it. I had wanted to do a chapter like this for a long time, but when I started to write it, I got nervous. Still, at that point, I had already committed to writing this, so I kept going. I did A LOT of editing on this chapter before publishing it. I was still making changes up until the end; I hope you think I did a good job of it, and I hope that I impressed you!

Oh one final note, before you read this chapter you may want to check out the One-shots "Bonding Through Grief" and "The Lyft Ride" as this chapter references events from both of those stories. You can find them under my story of "Owl and the Frog: One-shots."

Thank you for taking the time to listen to me, and now on with the show!

Two girls together, no longer alone

They've finally found, their way back home

They need to learn more, to help all their friends

They need to learn how to best make amends

They need to know if, their friends are alive.

They'll need new resolve, here in Arc Five...

Arc 5: Home

"It started with a blind leap,

mad dashing through the streets

escaping off to the skies.

It ended with a dig deep

dead last chance believing