Hot character relies on my voice to protect moral integrity

Alternative Title: 烫角色靠我心声守护节操

Author: Nothingness Sauce

Summary:

I traveled into a world composed of three BL fan novels.

If you want to go home, you must play the role of an unnamed passerby and let the bug-filled plot continue smoothly until the end.

After seeing the names and introductions of the three novels, I was greatly shocked, but in order to go home, I had to endure the humiliation, help others do evil, and finish this mind-blowing plot.

*
Dazai/Gojo/Amuro woke up and found that the world had suddenly changed. Everyone they knew was madly in love with them, and they all coveted their butts.

At this moment, a word bubble faintly rose above the head of a low-key passerby next to him...

"Dazai's Crystal Boy's Heart"

On the top floor of the port building, Dazai stood upright against the wind, his delicate figure swaying in the cold wind.

[The next thing that should happen is that Dazai was pinched by the chin by the Chuuya cadre who flew up, and then he was yelled at for his sexual behavior, and then the two of them rolled into a ball and played in the open air. Hmm...I'll retreat when he comes up! 】

Looking at the huge text bubble popping up on the head of a soldier behind him and the slimy little slugs flying quickly, the eyes of Dazai, who was still thinking about some huge conspiracy just now, were shaking.

"Domineering You'er Falls in Love with Me"

I pretended to be a food taster and handed Gojo a handful of strange candies with a smile.

[I don't know if this is useful. ]

[An important line like "Suguru, an angel has also been in Satoru's belly." You can't go wrong with such important lines. 】

Looking at the word bubbles on the tasters' heads one after another, Gojo stuffed all the candies into the mouth of the affectionate Geto next to him, with a righteous look on his face: "I've given up sugar recently!"

"Cold Undercover: After finally getting rid of Dazai and Gojo's entanglement, I hurried towards the mall.

[As long as he said that sentence in the fitting room, "Even if you get my person, you can't get my heart!" This plot is over! 】

Seeing the text bubble floating over, a certain black leather job king accurately pulled me, who was innocently passing by, into the cramped fitting room.

Dazai and Gojo who were chasing after him also squeezed in.

In an instant, I was surrounded by men:! ? ? ?

*

...I originally thought that the OOC characters in fan fiction were the same as the author, but I didn't expect that everything gradually became like a wild horse running wild, and became a piece of shit.

I also inexplicably fell into the Shura field, and was tightly clinging to the protagonists of these three fan novels. I followed them wherever I went, and I couldn't escape.

I had a Butai Zai in my left hand, an undercover Zero in my right hand, and a high-level expert Satoru hanging on my back, and sighed heavily.

Alas, I carry more weight than I should have at my age (pun intended).

..

Reading guide:

*There are a lot of persecutions, ancient literary jokes and old Fordley jokes. If you can't stand it, run away!

*The article is narrated in the third person.

*The characters in OOC fan fiction, except for the three in the copywriting, are not original characters at the beginning.

*There are original literary characters.

*This article will create and fly all characters equally.

*Hey.

Content tags: Comprehensive  Manga  Bunno Cursed Back to  Conan  Sand Sculpture

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Kinoshita/? ? ? ┃ Supporting characters: Bandage monster, white-haired man with sunglasses, working emperor ┃ Others: Hot characters

One-sentence introduction: The battle to defend the butt begins!

Purpose: No matter how many times you fail, you must face life with hope.