129-131: Extra 3: Movie viewing body (12-14)

Chapter 129 Extra (3) Movie viewing body P12

    As the saying goes, blackness is three times stronger. At this time, Xia Youjie, who was stimulated by Gojo Satoru to turn into a zombie and had a demonic body attack, obviously disowned his relatives and became red-eyed.

    He single-handedly suppressed Gojo Satoru and left no room for resistance. He beat, oh no, bitten Gojo Satoru violently. In order to save his precious hair follicles, Gojo Satoru had no choice but to weakly and pitifully let Xia Youjie do whatever he wanted, a rare confession. Coward.

    It can be seen from this that people who are stunned are afraid of being violent, those who are violent are afraid of life-threatening people, and people who are life-threatening are afraid of people who have a beautiful mental state.

    Our reporter Jia Ruijia recorded this precious moment for everyone as soon as possible.

    This is the legendary and precious image of early humans taming wild chickens and breaking cats.

    Everyone sitting in the theater didn't know for a moment whether it would be better to watch the movie or the early taming video.

    It’s really hard to decide!

    Nakajima Atsushi looked left and right, like a mouse that had fallen into a rice vat, or a squirrel that had strayed into a melon field. He didn't know which melon to nibble on first, and was hesitant.

    But other people who had suffered persecution long ago felt sad. They looked at Xia Youjie as if they were looking at their next self, showing sadness in their eyes.

    And our movie certainly won’t disappoint them!

    After all, the purpose of this movie is -

    Willnever give you up, you down, orabandon you. (Never give you up, never let you down, never abandon you.) *

    The following "Prince", "Akai Shuichi" and His glass slipper "Cinderella" mouse and boxing coach package and maintenance contract once again gave Akai Shuichi a heavy blow.

    Um? Why doesn't Akai Shuichi speak?

    When touched, it's hard.

    Oh, it turns out it’s because I was so dead that I’m already cold now.

    The zombie virus was transmitted through the air and was successfully transmitted to Shuichi Akai through the awkward air.

    But as an FBI with excellent qualities, Shuichi Akai prefers to lie peacefully in a grave and be a good zombie that does not disturb others, rather than transforming into a corpse on the spot and pretending to be a corpse to eat people indiscriminately.

    He wanted to be left alone.

    Just lie down for 100 years. After 100 years, he will come out again.

    Serenity.JPG

    By the way, the epitaph says "vacant room↓".

    And if Xia Youjie did not turn black, but died suddenly on the spot, the front of his epitaph would be "Thank you for coming to see me, I will come to see you when I have time."