115-117: Extra 2: IF Kinoshita-Merry Kitten (1-3)

Chapter 115 Extra (2) if Kinoshita-Merry Kitten P1

    Preliminary summary of this episode:

    If Kinoshita has already mastered the ability, and his personality is that of a spoiled and romantic kitten.

    And everyone who gets along with Chunshu feels good about himself, knowing that the cat will run around every day, but firmly believes that he raised the cat.

    The following is a day’s diary from Haruki’s perspective.

    [Haruki Murakami’s unpretentious day schedule]

    [7:00] Wake up naturally in bed.

    [7:20] Stay in bed.

    [7:30] Stretch out comfortably, wash up, and go to Ling’s house for dinner (crossed out) to give him a surprise.

    "Good morning" the man always said with a smile.

    She looks so good with an apron tied around her waist! The waist is so thin!

    He couldn't help but reach out and pull the apron string behind Ling's back.

    ...I accidentally pulled it off, and guiltily helped to retie it.

    [7:40]Kuku shows off rice.

    The food cooked from scratch is still as delicious as ever.

    But it seems that I did a lot more today, as if I was waiting for him to come... Is it an illusion?

    No matter, ah, the storm is sucked in!

    [8:10] Sticking with Zero at the entrance of the apartment as he was about to go out for work.

    Being asked what I want to eat tomorrow.

    Since he was asked this question, he was not polite!

    [8:30] Holding Zero's waist, asking for takoyaki.

    Zero's expression seemed surprised but not surprised, and he looked a little helpless.

    What's wrong, he just wants it!

    Although he was told that takoyaki is not a staple food but a snack, Zero still agreed.

    Great!

    He'll be looking forward to it!

    [8:40] He was told not to eat so many snacks and to remember to exercise well. Zero is free tomorrow and will teach him shooting and physical grappling.

    OK.

    He remembered.

    [8:50] After being kissed on the forehead by Zero, he reluctantly stood at Xuanzhong and watched Zero leave.