134: Extra 3: Movie viewing body (17)

Chapter 134 Extra (3) Movie viewing body P17

    Fuhei Shi'er had untied a knot that had been buried deep in his heart, but another person's mood was about to become entangled.

    Mori Ogai is eagerly waiting for Katayama Kyouichi to appear again. Now they don't know enough about Katayama Kyouichi at all, and the paper report from the investigation is only a one-sided part. He needs to make accurate judgments through practical actions.

    Gojo Satoru's performance is comparable to that of a transcendent, which makes him even more proud. As if he was introducing an elderly single father who went on a blind date for the first time, he was so anxious that he could hardly sit still while waiting.

    After all, no matter how strong Gojo Satoru is, he belongs to someone else (crossed out). He cannot get it from other worlds, but Kyouichi Katayama can stretch out his hand and work hard to grab it.

    And finally, Katayama Kyouichi lived up to his expectations and appeared again.

    At this time, he also brought shocking news.

    ["Why do you have so much malice towards me?"

    Katayama Kyouichi said with a hint of complaint in his tone, as if he was complaining about a close friend.

    His gaze went around Mu and looked at Toru Amuro.

    "Whether Mr. Oda or Mr. Fu, you should be grateful to me if you can see them again, right?"

    Kyouichi Katayama added: "After all... they are all dead in your memories. "]

    These words were like a thunderbolt, and everyone in the theater suddenly burst into laughter.

    "Dead? What does this mean?" Matsuda Jinpei frowned, as if encountering an incomprehensible puzzle, with a trace of confusion and anxiety in his eyes.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang also showed a surprised expression, wondering what Kyouichi Katayama was talking about.

    Shima Atsushi's tone was excited: "Nonsense! Isn't Mr. Oda a good person?"

    Oda Sakunosuke gestured comfortingly to Shima Atsushi.

    Kunikida Doppo recovered from his surprise and forced himself to calm down: "No, how could Katayama say such a thing?"

    Could it be that Kyouichi Katayama had tampered with other people's memories? No why would he say that in it's human memory, someone died?

    Are you lying, trying to threaten and control Dazai and the others?

    Kunikida Doppo tried to unravel the chaos and find out the truth, but the evidence provided by the movie was far from supporting his conjecture.

    Fei Jia's eyes flashed and he looked at Dazai Osamu thoughtfully.

    Mori Ogai's expression was blank. His eyes slowly turned from the screen to Oda Sakunosuke, looking at Oda Sakunosuke carefully as if seeing him for the first time.

    He didn't think Katayama Kyouichi was lying. On the contrary, from Katayama Kyouichi's words, he found the reason why his memory felt inconsistent.