91-94

Chapter 91

"Now, Kinoshita, you have understood my purpose."

After confessing his purpose, Katayama Kyouichi asked Kinoshita.

"Next, are you going to step out of this door, or come back and continue playing chess with me?"

"I..." Kinoshita spoke again. He wanted to say something, but his voice was stuck in his throat. His heart was full of confusion and contradiction, and he didn't know how to express his thoughts.

Kyouichi Katayama's idea is undoubtedly dangerous, but is it completely wrong?

Just because his ideas are so arrogant, naive, and even a bit unrealistic, is Kinoshita going to deny Katayama Kyouichi's ideas?

He does not think that Katayama Kyouichi's ideas are completely unreasonable. In this world, there are many things that cannot be explained by common sense. However, he was not completely sure of Kyouichi Katayama's thoughts.

If it were him, would he choose such a world over the real world? If he helps Kyouichi Katayama realize this wish, will it cause irreversible consequences and bring disaster? Or will it go against other people's wishes and cause tragedy to others? Will he become the executioner who abets the evildoers?

All kinds of doubts and worries were tumbling in Kinoshita's heart, and he didn't know how to make the right choice.

Kinoshita raised his eyes and glanced at Katayama Kyou, looking at his patiently waiting appearance, he was suddenly startled.

……No.

Kinoshita closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, the complex emotions in his eyes had completely disappeared.

No, all this has nothing to do with him.

Kinoshita's voice regained his composure: "Let's continue playing chess."

Gojo Satoru's expression was filled with anger that could not be concealed, and incomprehensible:

"Kinoshita, after listening to his crazy words, are you still going to help him?"

There was a kind of hatred in his tone. He seemed to think that Kinoshita had been deceived by Kyouichi Katayama's rhetoric and had lost his own judgment.

Gojo Satoru suddenly calmed down and gave up continuing the conversation with Kinoshita. He looked at Kyouichi Katayama, his eyes full of hostility:

"Katama Kyouichi, if you have the ability, stop using your little tricks and fight me in an upright manner!"

"I will take Kinoshita away, and I will never leave him in this world!"

Katayama Kyouichi was not intimidated by Gojo Satoru's attitude. He looked directly into Gojo Satoru's eyes:

"Crazy words? This is obviously a way to make everyone happy. If you think this is crazy because you have never seen it before, it is prejudice."

He seemed to be extremely convinced: "You should thank me. Compared to returning to your original world, living here will be a better choice and will bring you happiness."