85-88

Chapter 85

Although he fell into a strange Shura field, Kinoshita is not the kind of harem-oriented actor who would say "You are all my wings" after all.

His expression could not hide his embarrassment (), he raised his head and refused Katayama Kyouichi in a slightly stiff tone:

No...I won't go with you.

Katayama Kyouichi sighed lightly 10() with a regretful tone.

"Really, but if you don't try, how do you know I'm not as good as them?" he asked, with an indescribable expectation in his tone.

Katayama Kyouichi couldn't help but emphasized: "I'm not any worse looking than Gojo-kun, right?"

Gojo Satoru immediately let out a loud sneer: "Are you kidding? Compared with me, you are just a pink toad!"

He showed contempt in his eyes, pointed at Kyouichi Katayama, and then pointed downwards at the ground the next second, declaring:

"Give up, you can't beat me in terms of beauty!"

【What kind of line are you talking about? Are you the villain in some kind of love story? ? 】

[Damn it, if you put it like that, is Katayama Kyouichi the little white flower heroine who is being embarrassed? 】

Kinoshita's face turned green.

[It's so disgusting to think so! 】

There was a hint of disapproval in Katayama Kyouichi's tone: "I disagree with this aspect."

Gojo Satoru raised his chin slightly, showing his arrogance: "Oh? And it's not just that, I am young, I have fame and fortune, money and beauty, everything!"

"And an uncle like you is sunset red and has only a few days of shelf life left."

"There is no way you can bring sexual happiness to Kinoshita!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Toru Amuro, who was 29 years old, felt an inexplicable pain in his knee, as if he had been hit by an arrow.

Kinoshita lowered his head again. This time he not only wanted to stare at the ground, he even wanted to bury his head into the ground.

Faced with Gojo Satoru's assertion, Katayama Kyou didn't change his expression: "Really? Isn't there a saying that the most beautiful thing is sunset red? Sunset red is also pretty good, right?"

【What! The focus is not on the uncle, but on the sunset! 】

[And he actually admitted that he was blushing at sunset! ? 】

Kinoshita tried hard to restrain his strong desire to complain.

Katayama Kyouichi invited Kinoshita again: "Why do you reject me? Don't worry, you don't have to worry about that."

Hearing this, Kinoshita went crazy. He strongly suspected that Katayama Kyouichi did it on purpose.

He couldn't stand it and retorted: "No, it has nothing to do with this at all!!!"