75-78

Chapter 75

When Jin Er saw that Kinoshita and Xia Youjie had successfully escaped, he did not continue to struggle, but turned around and walked towards Gojo Satoru.

Now that he has won this duel, it's time to reap the fruits of victory.

Seeing Xia Youjie's defeat and Shi'er walking towards him with a clear goal, Gojo Satoru, who had been watching the battle calmly from the side, did not have the slightest sense of crisis on his expression.

He put one hand in front of his mouth like a loudspeaker and teased Xia Youjie:

"Jie, you're too lazy."

"You haven't been on a mission for a while, and your legs and feet are rusty? Tsk, tsk, tsk, no way~"

Even though his defeat was an indisputable fact, a trace of embarrassment flashed across Xia Youjie's face when Gojo Satoru pointed it out so bluntly.

He smiled helplessly in the direction of Gojo Satoru, and then warned with a serious expression:

"Satoru, he is not as simple as he seems."

Gojo Satoru replied nonchalantly: "You don't need to remind me." As he said this, he observed Shir's pace and expression thoughtfully.

Although he dismissed Xia Youjie in words, in fact, as a close friend, Gojo Satoru knew Xia Youjie's strength best. Through watching the previous battles, he could see that Shi'er was no ordinary opponent. Shi'er's combat experience and strength They were far superior to any enemy he had ever seen before.

But Gojo Satoru did not show any expression of fear or timidity. Instead, he looked at Ji Er with a provocative and eager look.

Kinoshita supported Xia Youjie with a kind of worry and nervousness in his eyes:

"Gojo, be careful! In the plot, it's clear that Xia Youjie beat him up and then asked you to touch up Gojo, but you didn't want to."

His expression was serious and solemn: "But the current situation has become completely different since we did not intervene and instead just went along with it."

"This is not normal...something is wrong!"

Gojo Satoru threw away his sunglasses, clenched his fingers slowly, and answered the words casually:

"In other words, you don't have to worry about the plot now?"

As soon as he finished speaking, without waiting for Jin'er to approach, Gojo Satoru rushed towards Jin'er.

The hot flash tore through the air, followed by explosions and smoke, swallowing up Shi'er's figure instantly.

The shock wave shook the entire racecourse, and debris and dust flew in the air, forming blurry shadows.

Gojo Satoru's eyes were fixed on the center point where the smoke was rising, and he did not relax his vigilance:

"It would have been better if it had been like this."

"In the end, it's not up to you Kinoshita to act."

After waiting for a while, smoke and dust billowed, and no one appeared for a long time. Gojo Satoru remained motionless, his eyes slightly shifted, looking at Kinoshita and Xia Youjie, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: