71-74

Chapter 71

    Gojo Satoru was suddenly jumping around on the bed like a live fish on the beach, rolling back and forth, beating the bed and bursting into laughter.

    "Hahaha, you two are too inferior! If you go out like this, the return rate will definitely be 120%!"

    He laughed wildly: "Would you like me to take a photo of you two to remember you?"

    In Gojo Satoru Amid the arrogant laughter, Kinoshita pursed his mouth into a straight line and turned back slowly with an expressionless face:

    "Gojo..."

    It was too late, but soon, Kinoshita punched Gojo Satoru in the face.

    Gojo Satoru was full of intelligence and reacted quickly, reaching out to hold the fist that hit him. He said untruthfully:

    "Help, Kinoshita is going to murder her husband!"

    One of Kinoshita's hands was stuck to Xia Youjie's shoulder. On the top, one hand was grabbed by Gojo Satoru and he was temporarily unable to move.

    He looked at Gojo Satoru for a while with a dangerous expression, and then smiled: "Amuro, Oda, fuck me!"

    He stayed by the bed and took care of Gojo Satoru because he continued to retching for no apparent reason. In other words, he was also being taken care of by Gojo. Tohru Amuro and Sakunosuke Oda, who had been fooled by Satoru, immediately pounced on Gojo Satoru at Kinoshita's order.

    Kinoshita said angrily: "Give me glue to his hands on his head too!!!"

    [Ask him to play with super glue! ! ]

    Seeing that the situation was not good, Gojo Satoru let go of Kinoshita's hand and wanted to get out of bed and run away.

    But as soon as he turned over and got out of bed, Kinoshita grabbed his shoulder.

    Kinoshita grabbed Gojo Satoru's shoulders to prevent him from escaping, and shouted: "Don't even think about escaping!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, Gojo Satoru stood motionless by the bed as if he had been cast a tight spell.

    He didn't look back or speak, and stood beside the bed with his back straight.

    Toru Amuro and Sakunosuke Oda, who had not yet had time to catch the person, felt a little confused when they saw this scene. How could Gojo Satoru be so honest? Didn't you run away after being held down by Kinoshita?

    Is he thinking of some crooked idea again, or does he have some back-up plan?

    Out of caution, when Gojo Satoru seemed to have been restrained by Kinoshita, Toru Amuro and Sakunosuke Oda did not get closer.

    But the strange thing is that Kinoshita didn't move either.

    He neither continued to question Gojo, nor punished him with Iron Fist, nor did he ask Toru Amuro or Sakunosuke Oda to get super glue and retaliate in their own way.