14-18

Chapter 14

"Wait!" Osamu Dazai tried to persuade him.

His eyebrows trembled slightly, and his smile looked malicious, with a hint of sinisterness and evil.

"Actually, I haven't been able to make a decision, and you just happen to be here..."

The corners of his mouth couldn't help but turn up, and there was an evil and gloating light hidden in his eyes, as if he had foreseen that someone was going to have bad luck. Hood.

"In this case, as an experienced master of love."

Osamu Dazai spoke clearly and even emphasized the pronunciation of the four words for fear that Kinoshita would not be able to hear clearly.

"Who do you think is more suitable for me?"

Upon hearing this question, both Akutagawa and Nakahara Chuuya's eyes suddenly opened up.

Yes, Osamu Dazai hasn't answered their previous questions yet.

Now with the help of the love master, Osamu Dazai should know who to choose!

Zhongyuan Zhong also showed a confident smile. In his opinion, other people were just wild flowers and weeds on the roadside, fresh and fresh for a while.

Only he who accompanies Dazai Osamu all the way is Dazai Osamu's true love!

Since you are a master of love, you must be able to see this!

As for Akutagawa Ryunosuke, since he had been affirmed by Kinoshita before, a kind of eager expectation appeared on his face.

His hands were gently clasped together, and his eyes were as moist as a puppy, as if he had already seen a bright future in which Nakahara Chuuya could only clench his fist and smash it on the ground in frustration, while he and Dazai Osamu stood together and stayed together.

Contrary to their eager eyes, after hearing Dazai Osamu's question, Higuchi Kazuyo's gaze instantly pierced Kinoshita's body like a cold knife.

She stood behind Akutagawa and Nakahara Chuuya, with her right index and ring fingers together, slowly and suggestively drawing a line from her neck, the threat was self-evident.

She was even afraid that the message would not be conveyed well, so she kept her eyes unblinking, moved her lips slightly, and told her through lip language, if Kinoshita dared to say Akutagawa's name, he would be dead!

The hairs on Kinoshita's back stood up instantly, as if a bucket of ice water had been poured from above his head, which made his heart feel cold.

He opened his mouth, but no sound came out as if death had strangled his neck.

This is... Death Questions and Answers!

This is like a death question about who you save after your girlfriend and your mother fall into the water! ! !

No matter whether Kinoshita was answering Chuuya Nakahara or Ryunosuke Akutagawa, he would not be able to get the answer right, which would only lead to his first seven days later!