24-25

Chapter 24

    Kinoshita's danger radar went off with unprecedented intensity.

    Although Kinoshita did boast to the elders of the Gojo family that he was Dazai Osamu's adulterer, it was a completely different matter to be caught by the master in front of him! ?

    Moreover, Zhongyuan Zhongya didn't want to listen to his explanation at first sight, he just wanted to beat up the adulterer.

    The little man in Kinoshita's mind screamed crazily, hit the wall, prayed to more gods and goddesses, and painted a portrait of himself.

    All these manifestations were telling him that if Kinoshita didn't run away, he would be able to leave this world as he wished, but in a way where his body parts would be separated.

    Kinoshita stood up quickly, followed his inner instinct, and used the thirty-six strategies...

    ...kneel down and beg for mercy!

    [Just kidding, where can I escape! ! ! ]

    [There are no windows here for me to open! ! ! 】

    Kinoshita suddenly knelt on the ground, making one hand into a palm and the other into a fist, holding both hands against his chest, howling miserably like a slaughtered pig:

    "Strong man, please spare your life!!!!"

    Nakahara Chuuya was stunned, before he Enemies he encountered, whether on the battlefield or in love, would always start a fight if they disagreed, but he had never encountered a weakling like Kinoshita.

    Dazai Osamu fell in love with such a coward? Simply vulnerable.

    The red light on Nakahara Chuuya's body went out, and he curled his lips boredly: "You..."

    Kinoshita suddenly raised his head, and his expression made Nakahara Chuuya feel an ominous premonition, and Nakahara Chuuya couldn't help but stop talking.

    "Please listen to what I have to say!" Kinoshita said righteously like a loyal minister admonishing the emperor.

    [Now that things have happened, I can’t deny it anymore! ]

    [Explanation is cover-up, cover-up is fact! 】

    【A person must be able to bend and stretch! 】

    【This is the time...】

    Kinoshita smiled humbly at Nakahara Chuuya, his anger sank into his dantian, his lower abdomen became stronger, and his chest was filled with luck.

    What he said next can be described as "enlightenment and enlightenment".

    "I'm not here to destroy this family, but to join this family!!!"

    Chuuya Nakahara & Osamu Dazai:! ?

    In the dull eyes of Nakahara Chuuya and Dazai Osamu, Kinoshita continued to type: