5-8

Chapter 5

    Kinoshita left Gojo Satoru far behind, laughing wildly in his heart.

    【Ha ha ha ha! Do you think I will be fooled by a child like you? ]

    [Still staying? My role has been completed, and as a passerby, I should exit obediently! ]

    [Not to mention that the octopus curse spirit is still there, it would be bad if it was accidentally injured. If I didn't leave at this time, would I still have to watch your classroom PLAY scene at the first time? ]

    [There is no way I can lie down in this troubled water! ]

    [Hahahaha, still can't escape? That's it, that's it? ]

    [Gojo, you are still too sweet (naive)! 】

    【Ni Geludayo~】

    Gojo Satoru looked at the word bubble floating arrogantly, and slowly clenched his fists in a daze.

    He knew what his impulse was and what he should do next.

    Gojo Satoru had veins popping out on his forehead, and he laughed in anger.

    That is to catch up and settle accounts with Kinoshita! ! !

    Gojo Satoru dropped Xia Youjie from his hand and was about to rush out of the window and give him a beating.

    "Wu..."

    A low and hoarse voice sounded tremblingly.

    "...Don't go."

    Xia Youjie climbed up from the ground with difficulty, holding his head on his head to steady himself.

    "Don't bother me."

    Gojo Gopi turned around with a smile.

    "I'm feeling unhappy."

    After standing firm, Xia Youjie seemed to have forgotten the memory of being restrained by Gojo Satoru just now, and his eyes revealed an unshakable and fascinating confidence.

    "Satoru, where else do you want to go?"

    "We need to break the curse right now, who else can you go to besides me!"

    Gojo Satoru curled his lips in disgust: "Huh? Let me tell you, do you feel too good about yourself? Really?"

    "Wu... I understand."

    Xia Youjie's expression was stern, his brows slightly furrowed, and a calm but powerful aura slowly spread out from his body.

    "I will make you admit it."

    As soon as he finished speaking, all kinds of weird and strange curse spirits appeared, ranging from level four to level one, and even special level.

    Ugly evil evil spirits crowded around behind Xia Youjie. The teaching building now looked like it had opened the door to hell, and Xia Youjie was the monarch leading these "demons".