35-38

Chapter 35

Akai Shuichi walked out of the shadows and stood under the light (), showing an expression that was half a smile but not a smile [((), his eyes were cold and distant.

Toru Amuro:?

Didn't Shuichi Akai have a greasy look on his face before? Why did his face suddenly change?

Toru Amuro hesitated and looked up and down Shuichi Akai: "We meet again... Rai."

Akai Shui looked cold and responded without a smile: "Long time no see, Bourbon."

……haven't seen you for a long time?

Didn't they just meet on the street before? How could Shuichi Akai say the word "Long time no see"?

Could it be...he is back to normal! ?

Thinking of this, Toru Amuro probed: "Lei, have you noticed anything wrong here?"

Akai Hideton took a deep look at Toru Amuro and lowered his voice:

"...Did you discover it too?"

Toru Amuro was refreshed and felt at ease.

Although his relationship with Akai Shuichi is not very friendly, in this case, the more companions, the better.

Akai Shuichi hugged Yue Hung with both hands and admitted unhappily:

"Yes."

"As soon as I came in, I noticed something was wrong."

Toru Amuro glanced at Akai Shuichi, wanting to interrupt Akai Shuichi's words and ask him to turn around and talk to him slowly.

After all, this is not the right place to talk.

Unexpectedly, Akai Shuichi was completely unaware, and then said seriously:

"You also noticed it..."

"This warehouse is too dark."

"It's so dark here and I'm so handsome. I'm afraid that others won't see me!"

The reminder that Amuro Toru was about to say was stuck in his throat.

"Huh? Let me see how handsome he is! Hey, I am more handsome after all, Kinoshita!"

The voice of Gojo Satoru and Kinoshita's conversation came from Toru Amuro's headset.

"Uh uh uh... you're handsome, you're handsome."

"Who is more handsome, me or Toru Amuro?"

"Ah this..."

"Huh? How dare you hesitate? You will be punished by being tickled by me!"

"Ah hahaha, I'm sorry, I was wrong, I was wrong!"

Toru Amuro swallowed his words silently, his expression seemed to be frozen.

...It seems that he is overthinking.

But since it's still the same person as before, why did Akai Shuichi say "Long time no see"?