51-54

Chapter 51

Kinoshita felt countless question marks and exclamation marks filling his heart: "What are you doing!??"

Oda Sanosuke didn't seem to feel anything was wrong at all, and said with a normal face: "I am rejecting Dazai."

Kinoshita: "You are rejecting...no, you are rejecting but...no..."

The eyes that Oda Sakunosuke looked at were like deep lake water, clear and transparent, without a trace of ripples, no escape, no doubts, and no pretense on his expression.

Looking at Oda in front of him, Kinoshita seemed to have two villains fighting in his mind.

The little devil said in Kinoshita's ear that Oda did it on purpose. As Dazai Osamu's friend, he was just like Dazai Osamu! The little angel said on the other side, how could Kinoshita doubt Oda? Look at him!

Noticing Kinoshita's eyes, Oda Sakunosuke tilted his head slightly as if confused. His expression didn't change much, but he gave off an innocent air.

Kinoshita looked at Oda Sakunosuke, and then at Dazai Osamu who was smiling and saying nothing.

Kinoshita closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, the little angel had punched the little devil away.

He said in a serious tone: "I know..."

Kinoshita pointed at Osamu Dazai sharply:

"This is all Dazai Osamu's fault!!!"

Dazai Osamu: "Eh——? My fault?"

Kinoshita said with conviction: "Yes! It's you!"

Dazai Osamu said in a complaining tone: "It's obviously just the first time I met Odasaku, Kinoshita, are you too partial?"

Kinoshita: "You know the reason for this! Your credibility with me is almost bankrupt!"

Dazai Osamu raised his right hand like a primary school student: "Then apply for the use of hacking technology and clear the record of breach of trust!"

Kinoshita: "There is no such channel!"

Dazai Osamu: "Then use Chuuya's credit to deduct it!"

Kinoshita: "Just let Mr. Nakahara go!"

"How many times have you bullied him?"

[The number and extent of your bullying of Zhongyuan has reached the point where I, a bystander, feel distressed just watching it! 】

Dazai Osamu muttered dissatisfied: "I bullied him? Where did I bully him? It's been like this for so many years. Don't talk nonsense with your eyes open, okay? It's also difficult for me to get along with the dwarf. Have you considered it? Why did you live with him? Did he treat me as his master all these years? Did he treat me like a dog?"

Dazai Osamu pointed out: "And the little dwarf is not as good as you think."

"He is short and has a bad temper. I would not recommend him as a romantic partner."

Kinoshita disagreed and didn't take Dazai Osamu's words to heart at all:

"Oh? Really? I don't believe it."